2016 membership tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Phone membership office and make sure. What's a good member?
Aren't we all? They mean gold member it seems.
p30078_p_v7_aa.jpg

Just got back home from my annual pilgrimage to VUWO (2500km round trip). Cut it a bit fine arriving half an hour before they closed for the year.

renewed my interstate membership with social club and picked up a copy of The Ride and also Bob's book while I was there.

Just got back home from my annual pilgrimage to VUWO (2500km round trip). Cut it a bit fine arriving half an hour before they closed for the year.

renewed my interstate membership with social club and picked up a copy of The Ride and also Bob's book while I was there.
Massive effort mate

I have to commend the membership department. When I contacted them in November to tell them that I didn't want to automatically sign up for the same memberships for 2016 since I might be back in Melbourne and would get a full membership and Social Club if I return, I also told them that I never received our 2015 membership packets. My cat, Lily, received her Pet Membership packet, but I had completely forgotten that my mum and I didn't receive ours. I mentioned it to them only because I think I have every Bulldog membership card since 1977(except 1989 when I lived in Perth) and would have liked to have had the complete set. It was really my fault for not contacting them sooner, but life goes on.

On Christmas Eve both mum and I received our 2015 membership packets in the mail. So thanks to the membership department for making it a Bulldog Christmas in our home. :thumbsu:

I really should get a Pet Membership for Grant, my yellow bellied slider turtle and Crossy, my Zebra finch for 2016. :p

Just tried calling the club to get 4 more memberships know one there?? come on guys..
There for mate who barrack for Essendon who are over the crap..

I bet we get thousands of Essendon supporters join feeling the same as a lot grew up with close links to the dogs and supporters feel cheated..

Just tried calling the club to get 4 more memberships know one there?? come on guys..
There for mate who barrack for Essendon who are over the crap..

I bet we get thousands of Essendon supporters join feeling the same as a lot grew up with close links to the dogs and supporters feel cheated..
Just tell him you signed him up to get him on board and then just buy them when you can.

Or do it online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what numbers we had this time last year?
Good question. TommyCash might be helpful here :)
Never fear, there are some figures here! So yes, we are up about 3,500 on last year. That's just fantastic. As you can also see, not only did we start higher this year then in previous years, but we are also increasing at an increasing rate.
2no8s5n.png

Interesting that we are well ahead of this stage in 2010, the year that followed 2 consecutive prelims. And that we're around two and a half months ahead of of the 2013 figures.

Great effort from all our fans so far. Im hoping for 50,000 Bulldog members in the future which would be great but 40,000 would still be a great achievement for our club.

Might not be the right place to post so I apologise, looking for a quick answer, happy to delete after. Does anyone know the replacement game for members instead of the rd17 'home' game vs gc in cairns. Just trying to figure out which membership deal to get (seats/ H&A) then another 4 will be added to this tally :)

Might not be the right place to post so I apologise, looking for a quick answer, happy to delete after. Does anyone know the replacement game for members instead of the rd17 'home' game vs gc in cairns. Just trying to figure out which membership deal to get (seats/ H&A) then another 4 will be added to this tally :)
Replacement Game:

Members that do not travel to Cairns for our home game will have General Admission access to our replacement game against St Kilda in Round 13.

GA members and all Reserved Seat members will have GA access located on Level 3, with the option of upgrading to a reserved seat through Ticketmaster.
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season/tickets/cairns-home-game-and-replacement-game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back