Official Club Stuff 2016 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't support North Melbourne so I'm sorry for intruding on your board but I couldn't help but see this thread under the most liked section so I decided to have a look and read the last couple of pages.

On to my point I haven't seen anything as beautiful as this on the internet before, many posters on an internet forum helping out one of their fellow supporters, somebody you may not have even met in person but you all decided to help. One passion, one love in North Melbourne has brought you together and stand strong together.

Words can not describe. You are all just beautiful people with a wonderful supporter base. I have nothing but for respect for all of the people who contributed into the bells fund.

Rallying as one to help save our club's very existence made us BF brethren a far tighter unit, and one well educated on the power of "many hands make light work". We'll always rally for one of our own in need.

I don't support North Melbourne so I'm sorry for intruding on your board but I couldn't help but see this thread under the most liked section so I decided to have a look and read the last couple of pages.

On to my point I haven't seen anything as beautiful as this on the internet before, many posters on an internet forum helping out one of their fellow supporters, somebody you may not have even met in person but you all decided to help. One passion, one love in North Melbourne has brought you together and stand strong together.

Words can not describe. You are all just beautiful people with a wonderful supporter base. I have nothing but for respect for all of the people who contributed into the bells fund.

Come back anytime mate, wonderful post.

Fantastic post. Couldn't of put it any better. It really is amazing what these beautiful people have put together.
It's not only an unexplainable feeling to know that people you don't know care enough to help out like this but its an unexplainable feeling to be part of our BF NMFC family. And thats just what it is. A family. I will never forget what has been done here and i can never thank everyone enough.

Fantastic post. Couldn't of put it any better. It really is amazing what these beautiful people have put together.
It's not only an unexplainable feeling to know that people you don't know care enough to help out like this but its an unexplainable feeling to be part of our BF NMFC family. And thats just what it is. A family. I will never forget what has been done here and i can never thank everyone enough.

Onya mate. You just concentrate on your soon to be expanding family and let us take care of the small stuff. Hopefully this helps change your fortunes and a great job offer comes out of the blue to cap things right off.

What do you do?

At the moment im the warehouse supervisor of a fencing product and Lacework factory. Been there a long long time. Have had enough though not only because of my cut in hours but just want to do something different. My family think im to clever to be doing it and should aim higher because apparently "im no dill" lol. Hard to move on because everyone wants someone with experience in that certain field and because I've been in one job so long my experience is limited. But i can do anything i put my mind to. Just need a chance. My size and appearance also puts people off i reckon. It is what is is though i guess. Just keep searching and trying. Won't give up until i can do better for my family.

At the moment im the warehouse supervisor of a fencing product and Lacework factory. Been there a long long time. Have had enough though not only because of my cut in hours but just want to do something different. My family think im to clever to be doing it and should aim higher because apparently "im no dill" lol. Hard to move on because everyone wants someone with experience in that certain field and because I've been in one job so long my experience is limited. But i can do anything i put my mind to. Just need a chance. My size and appearance also puts people off i reckon. It is what is is though i guess. Just keep searching and trying. Won't give up until i can do better for my family.

What are you looking at doing?

What are you looking at doing?

Not 100% sure to be honest. Am open to anything. Have applied for everything from other store jobs to data entry stuff to office jobs to retail. Basically anything think i can do that doesn't pay like crap which im getting now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Hellsbells - I just sent you $25 as I couldn't remember how much I said. I didn't put gokangas in the notes so when you see $25 it is mine. Hope we can get to meet during the season,mate.

Yep got it mate, thanks. Round 1 beers will be the go.

Richmond always remind me of guys with small dicks and big cars. They beat their fists against their chests to try and hide their internal struggle against the anxiety caused by a complete lack of performance.

Yeah, but they do it in front of big crowds :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back