Official Club Stuff 2016 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Great story and I totally relate to the bit in bold. Wouldn't dream of bringing work colleagues or others that know me in my non-footy life. Too much risk of losing my job and friends.

This must be a common fear as I hold this too.

Those friends that I have gone to the footy with I have briefed before hand.
I say this to avoid the dreaded, 'you take North too seriously' line. They dont know how serious it can get lol

I say this to avoid the dreaded, 'you take North too seriously' line. They dont know how serious it can get lol

Mrs Toes has had 16 years of it taz. No dramas at all. If she's the one she'll be as gutted as you are, and understand exactly where your emotions are coming from at the footy.

Mrs Toes has had 16 years of it taz. No dramas at all. If she's the one she'll be as gutted as you are, and understand exactly where your emotions are coming from at the footy.

Mrs Bells is just as crazy as i am so.its a match made in heaven. Although i did have a brief away game ban as i apparently don't play well with others haha

Mrs OF is generally ok with most of it however, it can create a bit of a cycle where OF jnr feed off each other. Which means elation when things are going alright but when things ain't going so well it results in escalating frustrations which generally culminate in Mrs OF telling us both to cool it followed by a quarter of just about scilence depending of course on how exciting the game is.

I have zero doubt OF jnr is going to be just as loud as me at the footy when hes just a touch older, which is great, scary, but great.

Mrs OF is generally ok with most of it however, it can create a bit of a cycle where OF jnr feed off each other. Which means elation when things are going alright but when things ain't going so well it results in escalating frustrations which generally culminate in Mrs OF telling us both to cool it followed by a quarter of just about scilence depending of course on how exciting the game is.

I have zero doubt OF jnr is going to be just as loud as me at the footy when hes just a touch older, which is great, scary, but great.

The only difference between me going off my head now compared to back when we were courting is there's more self control on my part these days, mostly language wise.

Quick question for those of you overseas as I'm not sure when I'll next be in Australia (most likely not this season). I'd like to keep going my 10 years of consecutive membership, do you have any recommendations for package?

Is the digital subscription worth it over just a 'shinboner spirit'? What's the quality of the feed like? Watchable?

I must say looking through the packages I'm really impressed with the Flexi membership. It's exactly what is needed for a lot of supporters!

Quick question for those of you overseas as I'm not sure when I'll next be in Australia (most likely not this season). I'd like to keep going my 10 years of consecutive membership, do you have any recommendations for package?

Is the digital subscription worth it over just a 'shinboner spirit'? What's the quality of the feed like? Watchable?

I must say looking through the packages I'm really impressed with the Flexi membership. It's exactly what is needed for a lot of supporters!

I hear ya, I just continued on with my schimma just in case we make the grand final, as no matter where I am, what it costs, I will be flying home for that.

I'm yet to renew and club is starting to get worried at me. I of course will be renewing as always but maybe ill wait for a player to call me...

I of course will be renewing as always but maybe ill wait for a player to call me...

Nek minnet Gibbo calls

MwDpPOcSBRg0HDj6TV_p-YCJDTtoSQ7jxv9H--bHdZWyO_FkOtVMjw225TGKg4vjq5JurRF2=w319-h260-nc

(Not necessarily representative of you and your views Augustine, but others here for sure)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully, this figure is before taking into account any sign-ups from SEN Membership Day & it gets another 500 or so boost come Friday's tally.

Hopefully, this figure is before taking into account any sign-ups from SEN Membership Day & it gets another 500 or so boost come Friday's tally.

Do you/they really expect 500 extra memberships on the back of SEN membership day? I would think anyone who is a nth fan and listening to SEN in feb would have likely purchased their membership?

Do you/they really expect 500 extra memberships on the back of SEN membership day? I would think anyone who is a nth fan and listening to SEN in feb would have likely purchased their membership?
Not necessarily. I only just renewed today, as did the rest of my family, granted it would be different if we had reserved seats. But didn't the club say there's still something like 13,000 people from last year that haven't renewed?

I can confirm that HELLSBELLS and family can be added to the total. :thumbsu:

Thanks so much for this Shinbrothers and sisters. Means alot that fellow North supporters have chipped in to help us out and give is something so special that we wouldn't of otherwise been able to get.
Thanks to Bigeasy for organising this and to Phillyroo for the support.
And to each and everyone of you who donated your hard earned so we are able to watch the team we love the Bells family says Thankyou. It really means the world to us and we can't thank you guys enough. You're all legends !

Thanks so much for this Shinbrothers and sisters. Means alot that fellow North supporters have chipped in to help us out and give is something so special that we wouldn't of otherwise been able to get.
Thanks to Bigeasy for organising this and to Phillyroo for the support.
And to each and everyone of you who donated your hard earned so we are able to watch the team we love the Bells family says Thankyou. It really means the world to us and we can't thank you guys enough. You're all legends !
Bloody hell, I just realised that I hadn't transferred. Doing right now.

The reason so many of the brethren/sistren are happy to support is the history of your support to the club. True North faithful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back