2016 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last-Temptation-Of-Krust-1%5B3%5D.png

After having convinced myself a few months ago that I wouldn't bother renewing my membership I've seen the light and will renew.

I might not jump the gun as early as I did this year booking flights to Brisbane to watch us lose, probably best to see our form and injury list first.

Have just done my membership. Not happy with the two payment options, had to choose one, but neither covered how I normally pay....

1. 10 part payments etc

2. 1 only installment with auto roll-over. I had to choose this one.

I like to pay each year independently, I don't like any auto payments taken from my accounts for anything, including this.

How do I stop this from happening next year?

Have just done my membership. Not happy with the two payment options, had to choose one, but neither covered how I normally pay....

1. 10 part payments etc

2. 1 only installment with auto roll-over. I had to choose this one.

I like to pay each year independently, I don't like any auto payments taken from my accounts for anything, including this.

How do I stop this from happening next year?
I could select to pay it as a one off with no auto-rollover.

The options were in a box setting...underneath had the "next" button (or something similar). Nothing visable to me at all of another non roll-over option. Weird.

Last season I took the "Global Lion" membership - I live overseas. Essentially it provides the WatchAFL Global Pass... it also lists as including membership pack (which I never received... but don't care too much), and The AFL Record for iPad... which was discontinued before the beginning of the season (i did care about this one!).

...anyway, question: does anyone know how much money actually goes to the club for this type of membership? If the club doesn't get much money out of this type of membership anyway, then I may as well buy the Global pass direct and give a financial contribution to the club some other way (maybe armchair membership instead).

Last edited:
Hi guys,

We don’t usually comment here but we just couldn’t help ourselves after seeing all of your encouraging comments! We wanted to say thanks for showing belief in the club and for all the positive feedback about the videos.

The team have worked hard to pull the membership campaign together and your feedback has been a massive pat on the back! So, thanks for keeping the faith in your club and bring on 2016!

Cheers,
Brisbane Lions Team

#YourClubRepresent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly can't afford a full season membership but I am very happy to renew my 3 game membership for another year. Went with Rocky fpr my membership card :)

I wanted to renew today and will have to wait until they have a price for the Vic Membership. Assume this is because the club doesn't know their Vic schedule yet?

Being based in Canberra I will be getting a Vic membership - last year I went to 2 games in Melbourne and 2 in Brisbane. A question - does the vic membership entitle you to any 5 games at the Gabba, or does it limit the ones you can pick?

Being based in Canberra I will be getting a Vic membership - last year I went to 2 games in Melbourne and 2 in Brisbane. A question - does the vic membership entitle you to any 5 games at the Gabba, or does it limit the ones you can pick?
I'm pretty sure it's any 5 games at the Gabba, maybe contact the club if someone can't 100% confirm it. I've never had an issue up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back