AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Link to all Membership Packages:-

http://membership.carltonfc.com.au/packages

boundbyblue22-1.jpg

#BoundByBlue

Yesssss the Baby Blue blankets are back! Way better than the teddy bears from this year.

I got the teddy bear with my baby's membership, but my 4yo liked it, named it Carlton and won't go anywhere without him.

He's like the 5th member of my family. Awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton Direct 1st instalment will be debited on the 15th October and has now changed from a 10 month payment plan to an 11 month payment plan.

Great initiative. My friend is wavering will have her first payment deducted before she ever realises #lockedin

#BoundByblue is pretty ordinary tho

I've got a general admission membership (concession) every renewal it tries to make me pay for a normal GA membership. Just have to ring them up every time I renew.

Torquay is near 110km away from Princess Park and that's not considered far away enough? Geelong is about 80-90km.

Upper Beaconsfield is about 60km from PP.
I reckon we'd cop a lot of flack if it was called princeSS park... Princes will do for me thanks!!

The country vic one isnt great value anyway.

A standard 3 game membership is $95 ($31.67 per game)
A country vic membership gets you into 5 games for $143 ($28.60 per game)

General admission tickets are $25. Getting into 5 games if you arent from country vic would take a 3 game membership for $95, plus two standard tickets at $25 a pop = $145.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back