2016 Memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

I saw it on the club website and just assumed it was photo shopped or something.
I don't know either, haven't actually seen anything, but have a young bloke I coach that is a mad blues supporter and he mentioned it to me today... Would love to know if it's true or not.

I don't know either, haven't actually seen anything, but have a young bloke I coach that is a mad blues supporter and he mentioned it to me today... Would love to know if it's true or not.

I assumed it was a play on words given he has 'inked' a new contract.

Has anyone else heard that Dennis Armfield may have added some ink that says "bound by blue" ?
I heard it today and was wondering if there was any truth to it.
If true, if that doesn't inspire you to buy a membership, not sure what will...
Not sure a tattoo would inspire me to buy a membership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure a tattoo would inspire me to buy a membership.

How could you say no to that face
$T2eC16FHJHwE9n8igtmYBQPGiOc3C!~~60_35.JPG

Two membership packs arrived today. I settled down with a coffee to open mine and neither was addressed to me. WTF! My kids packs arrived but not mine. It's my post office box too. Major disappointment.
It was the opposite for me, mine arrived but my 5yo son is still waiting for his.

He was little upset when he realised it was my member pack and not his. Maybe me wearing my new scarf around the house and putting the new stickers on the car may have been over the top.

Has anyone else heard that Dennis Armfield may have added some ink that says "bound by blue" ?
I heard it today and was wondering if there was any truth to it.
If true, if that doesn't inspire you to buy a membership, not sure what will...
It was pictured on his arm when his re-signing was announced. Doubt that it is true.

Me too. No scarf pack yet
Was tossing up whether to suspend my membership for next year (AFL Full) to essentially be without a Carlton membership for the first time in 22 years!

But love for the club won out...

It's a sh!t-load of money though!!! Not sure if others feel the same but finding it tough these days to justify the cost. Especially when I only get to 6-8 games a year (if I'm lucky)

I know there are cheaper memberships but the Full AFL has some handy perks. Especially if we finally make it the the GF - one day!!! :rolleyes:

Me too. No scarf pack yet
Was tossing up whether to suspend my membership for next year (AFL Full) to essentially be without a Carlton membership for the first time in 22 years!

But love for the club won out...

It's a sh!t-load of money though!!! Not sure if others feel the same but finding it tough these days to justify the cost. Especially when I only get to 6-8 games a year (if I'm lucky)

I know there are cheaper memberships the Full AFL has some handy perks. Especially if we finally make it the the GF - one day!!! :rolleyes:
It does get more expensive every year. I've cut back this year for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back