2016 Mid-Pricers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But do you put him the year after a knee reco ahead of Wines after a shoulder reco.

Wines gets his old spot back and Port desperatelyneed his contested game.
The Dogs did just fine without Lubba with Macrae, Wallis, Bont and Dahl stepping up.

More points up for grabs playing for Port than the Doggies. Only thing that worries my is no Ryder but Wines smashed it the year before when Lobbe was sole ruck compared to Libbas year at 110 when Minson rucked every game.
WB lack of a serviceable ruckman is an interesting point when considering Libba.

Minson was never a decent tap ruckman though, just bash & crash similar to Mummy IMO..

Won't affect Libba at all..
Rather definitive.
Where can I get one of my own?

tumblr_mciv0fnzEb1qmvy8zo1_500.gif

Just on Minson, while I understand your comparison with Mumford, I'm not sure that it is backed up by statistics.
Between 2012 - 2014 Minson averaged 31.8, 39.1 and 36 H/O pg. Good for 4th, 1st and 3rd in the entire competition for each of those years. Seems to suggest that he was at least passable as a tap ruckman at some point.
What were Liberatore's best seasons???

Dismissing WB's lack of a ruckman all together when considering Libba is folly. I'm not saying it should be the deciding factor, but it is a consideration at least

Rather definitive.
Where can I get one of my own?

tumblr_mciv0fnzEb1qmvy8zo1_500.gif

Just on Minson, while I understand your comparison with Mumford, I'm not sure that it is backed up by statistics.
Between 2012 - 2014 Minson averaged 31.8, 39.1 and 36 H/O pg. Good for 4th, 1st and 3rd in the entire competition for each of those years. Seems to suggest that he was at least passable as a tap ruckman at some point.
What were Liberatore's best seasons???

Dismissing WB's lack of a ruckman all together when considering Libba is folly. I'm not saying it should be the deciding factor, but it is a consideration at least
Fair enough.

I'm saying Minson is no Dean Cox so no big deal really.

Fair enough.

I'm saying Minson is no Dean Cox so no big deal really.
Mumford and Minson are (were in Minson's case) ruckmen who don't just influence the tap. They bully opposition ruckmen and midfielders and clear space for their own players around the contest. Could potentially make a noticeable difference for someone like Libba who was the top clearance player in the comp when Minson was at his best.
I'm off Libba for now, feels like a bit of a trap.

Minson was never a decent tap ruckman though, just bash & crash similar to Mummy IMO..

Won't affect Libba at all..

Dont really think Libba relies on the ruckman too much for his scores anyway. Would probably fare better if the ruckman just created a contest to ensure the opposition didn't get an easy clearance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only half an intra match in,

But a real chance Heeney about to make mince meat of the competition this year ala Fyfe year 2.

#biasedspeculation

Last edited:
Wouldn't read too much into Wells, under 25's played the over 25's, dont get sucked in.

Good signs for Dumont though

Just the fact that he's physical fit and has shred 6kg's is big thing to take in. I reckon he's sure in lock at this stage for me. Definitely one to watch through the NAB though......

He's getting talked up a fair bit really even though like ya say only playing under 25's at least he's playing!!!
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-02-15/replenished-daniel-wells-ready-to-hit-new-heights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back