2016 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangerfield will only improve IMO. See him as top 3. Gray is the other one to watch. Fliping bang.
I reckon Shiel/Parker/Wines are all set for huge years aswell.

All 3 are in my mid pride side.

So I'm flirting with the idea of going with a 6 gun midfield + Libba. Fyfe, Dangerfield, Pendles, GAJ, Rocky, Wines, Libba & rookies. My back line is the only line that really suffers to compensate for my mids. I've got 1 gun, 3 mid pricers and 2 rookies there. My forward line has 3 guns and 3 mid pricers and my rucks are Goldy and Lobbe. Anyone else going with 6 premium mids?

So I'm flirting with the idea of going with a 6 gun midfield + Libba. Fyfe, Dangerfield, Pendles, GAJ, Rocky, Wines, Libba & rookies. My back line is the only line that really suffers to compensate for my mids. I've got 1 gun, 3 mid pricers and 2 rookies there. My forward line has 3 guns and 3 mid pricers and my rucks are Goldy and Lobbe. Anyone else going with 6 premium mids?
Thinking of going in with a
but it will all depend on the NAB at this stage.

Think 6 is too much. Most of the time the best scoring rookies are from the midfield, so you'd want them to play.
Personally i'd get rid of Wines and upgrade one of the mid prices in DEF to a gun, and if you like the way the team looks maybe keep the left over cash for correction trades and such.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most popular midfielders as at 8 February 2016:
(removing players who are DPP, who are better used on the non-MID line)

1. Liberatore (54%)
2. Ablett (52%)
3. Rockliff (38%)
4. O'Meara (31%)
5. Parish (27%)
6. Pendlebury (27%)
7. B.Crouch (27%)
8. Dangerfield (25%)
9. Freeman (18%)
10. Fyfe (18%)
11. Matthieson (13%)
12. Hopper (12%)
13. Crowley (12%)
14. Mills (12%)
15. Trengove (11%)
16. Cuningham (10%)
17. Polec (10%)
18. Keays (9%)
19. Wines (9%)
20. Cripps (8%)

How the hell is Fyfe only in 18% of teams? o_O

Freeman has just been ruled out of NAB Challenge, going to be hard to see him playing R1.

Most popular midfielders as at 8 February 2016:
(removing players who are DPP, who are better used on the non-MID line)

1. Liberatore (54%)
2. Ablett (52%)
3. Rockliff (38%)
4. O'Meara (31%)
5. Parish (27%)
6. Pendlebury (27%)
7. B.Crouch (27%)
8. Dangerfield (25%)
9. Freeman (18%)
10. Fyfe (18%)
11. Matthieson (13%)
12. Hopper (12%)
13. Crowley (12%)
14. Mills (12%)
15. Trengove (11%)
16. Cuningham (10%)
17. Polec (10%)
18. Keays (9%)
19. Wines (9%)
20. Cripps (8%)

How the hell is Fyfe only in 18% of teams? o_O

Freeman has just been ruled out of NAB Challenge, going to be hard to see him playing R1.
Freeman's been out of my side for a while now.

Jump on O'Kearney!

I am at this stage:
04f04399a397f744e6da9087be0c7687.png

I will wait until the NAB to see how Libba goes and if its viable enough with the rookies in my forwards and defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back