2016 NAB Challenge (General Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

The month wait is a month to long. Outside of billy and scooter is this the closest to injury free we've gone into the rr comp *touch wood eek.
With that and positivity of the hard yards everyone has put in, how exciting is the season looking like and especially our annual easter soujurn against the hawks.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Nice touch by both clubs/afl for the first game. :thumbsu:

Players are looking sharp so far this off-season, let's hope we field the side we all want to see (at least a few big names) for this game to encourage a decent crowd along.

Any regular BF crowd plan on going to The 2016 NAB Challenge Fixture February 26

Geelong Cats v Collingwood @ Simonds Stadium 7.10 pm?

It is only about 40 days away.
Although too far away for my liking.
I could be tempted into a social beer before the game
You'll be farting dust if you hang out for 40 days rabs.:D

I really hope we see some experimenting in this years NAB Challenge. It was sorely lacking last year.
Perhaps Kersten to the back-line, Blicavs the same. Play Selwood forward, move Lang to the back pocket and at least try some things so we can see if it works before the real s**t begins.
They can do anything they like in the NAB come rd1 it's the same old same old,no Kersten, Blitz on ball, Selwood on ball, Lang on ball/small forward.

Nice touch by both clubs/afl for the first game. :thumbsu:

Players are looking sharp so far this off-season, let's hope we field the side we all want to see (at least a few big names) for this game to encourage a decent crowd along.

Swan and Cloke could have auctioned off their dick pics for the fundraiser too.

Missed opportunity.

Now that I've made the mandatory dick joke, well done both clubs on doing this. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Upgraded my seat and I am now in the Premiership Stand for the Colonwood game.
You mean to say you're unable to merely lob and sit wherever you desire like previous years.

Will the mc take a inexperienced squad to the freo game and load up on game 1 and our other game ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

You mean to say you're unable to merely lob and sit wherever you desire like previous years.

Due to reduced seating with the Brownlow and Social Club stands being destroyed, they predict that many will miss out. To guarantee your seat they suggested that members upgrade to a reserved seat for an extra $10 (plus fees).

Due to reduced seating with the Brownlow and Social Club stands being destroyed, they predict that many will miss out. To guarantee your seat they suggested that members upgrade to a reserved seat for an extra $10 (plus fees).
Disgraceful. So much for members receive 'free' entry.

Disgraceful. So much for members receive 'free' entry.

You will still get free entry. But it is not guaranteed that you will get a seat if there is a big crowd due to the reduced capacity.

I am starting to sound like an AFL official.

You will still get free entry. But it is not guaranteed that you will get a seat if there is a big crowd due to the reduced capacity.

I am starting to sound like an AFL official.
So I'm forced to stand on the seats instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easier to experiment in the NAB with a bigger number of players... but with the addition of up to 4 new players plus any of our under 21's , the side almost has to evolve to new setup.

But Kersten off the HB and Menegola on ball would really change our look.

I think I've got as much chance of lining up at HBF as Kersten has.

Might have more chance playing on the wing than Kersten outperforming a fit and in form Menzel...but good luck to him... I guess if he stays fit , history shows it does tend to be a last man standing situation

To me Kersten either makes it as a forward or he doesn't make it. He's not a midfielder and he's not a defender.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back