2016 NFL Div 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Heard a story about Banyule picking up another ex-Berger, none other than Danny Nolan? Any truth to this? I know it may be Jan but they must be approaching favouritism. Happy to be told I'm wrong

Signed quite a few the bears.
Varsimakis, Keyes, Russ Lee, Nolan and Tom Shep returning from gunbower have heard giles may be heading overseas though

Bucks no chance lets start with 2Swindells,McCullough,Cornielle,Kinnear,Hede,Crowley,Rowe,Alum,Lawson,DeSousa,Sheldon and im sure you or doona could add a few others also.Now you may wanna be smart and say some of those listed no longer live in Kilmore but fact is all are ex kilmore locals.Personally I reckon Kilmores better off without a couple of those on list but hey thats only my view from afar.Thing that amazes me is some are reportedly on good $$$ at their current clubs which is a joke in itself as some have an inflated opinion on their ability and team importance.One things always for certain whereby stupid clubs offer average players good $$$$ average players(and blokes) will take the $$$with no concience.
Go blues !!

Gumbleton a massive loss. Barclay is easily stronger then he's ever been before. Maybe a bit down on his fittest ever (2010/11) but will be a tough match up for a lot of teams. Bears still have big D. Mcdonald and M. Italia to try and cover for gumbleton up forward and the midfield will be up there with the best. Still confident the Bears can push hard for div 2 on gumbletons return

Thats a good read Doona2 good see a bit of positivity for Kilmore with the trio of young fellas returning to JJClancy.Hopefully more to come for them.One certainly could not question Travs committment to the cause either and I wish him and Milne all the best.
Fantastic if Kilmore get some players back. You would hope they are not paying guys of that standard though. They need to get these guys back and slowly build.

Fantastic if Kilmore get some players back. You would hope they are not paying guys of that standard though. They need to get these guys back and slowly build.

Looks like they have about 10 players returning. Great start I guess all though I'm unsure of their ability to be honest. I hear sheldon is a gun. Anybody able to shed some light?

Looks like they have about 10 players returning. Great start I guess all though I'm unsure of their ability to be honest. I hear sheldon is a gun. Anybody able to shed some light?

I love Shelds but I think the word "gun" gets thrown around far too loosely these days, probably as loose as the dollars that guys with poor footy resumes are now receiving.

Shelly will certainly help make improvements to what was a fairly low starting base, but coming off an injury interrupted 2015 let's not place unnecessary pressure on the lad ;)

If fit however he will be in kilmores better 3-4 footballers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Epping flying under the radar. Looking very solid on the track with some boys stepping up. One to look out for is Erik "The Beast" Beeson, was on the verge of breaking into the 1s last year before work commitments got in the way. Big bodied midfielder who works the square like no one I have ever seen before. Clearance and contested ball king who wins it every time could be the difference in the middle for the pingas this year giving them first use of the ball out of the middle everytime this year. Smokey for the comp bnf

Also a old club stalwart in John Lever may be returning to boost the Pingas premiership chances. He will bring some much needed leadership and experience to the young group which could prove pivotal on the pingas premiership assault for 2016!

Go Pingaz!

Div 3 looks like it might be very competitive this year my top 4 in no order watsonia, epping ,south morang and Banyule and the rest to win 4 or 5 games each the only unknown is Kilmore . Doona my have a good idea on Kilmore's chances this year .

Michael Kruze is another one to watch from the pingas this year. He's packed on a bit of size over the summer and has also had a late growth spurt with the hairy man now standing at 189cm and weighing in at 101kgs. So when the ball is being bounce in the middle, I'd be watching old mate ceaser the ape charging in off the half back line cause I wouldn't wanna get in his way.
Thanks Puss

Extra extra read all about it, some more Big news coming out of the epping camp, the big Nick Josevkovosnoveski or "Rowdy" as he is called by his fellow pings has been cleared to play this year by the Australian Government after narrowly avoiding being extradited back to Macedonia. The charges and allegations have been dropped which is great for the pingas cause Rowdy has put in a massive pre season and is looking in career best form. I for one can not wait to see Rowdy dominating the half forward flank just like he did those twins on footy trip last year.
Thanks Puss

Extra extra read all about it, some more Big news coming out of the epping camp, the big Nick Josevkovosnoveski or "Rowdy" as he is called by his fellow pings has been cleared to play this year by the Australian Government after narrowly avoiding being extradited back to Macedonia. The charges and allegations have been dropped which is great for the pingas cause Rowdy has put in a massive pre season and is looking in career best form. I for one can not wait to see Rowdy dominating the half forward flank just like he did those twins on footy trip last year.
Thanks Puss
That sounds good for the Pings, I follow Banule Bears and after crossing over from the Ammos last year we think we have had a year to look at the comp, we've recruited really well and are a club that wants to be in first division asap

Bit of a whisper out there that the Pingers cancelled training the other night due to less than 20 on the track? Any truth to that whisper?

No truth to that at all. From what I've heard from reliable sources they have all been training the house down. Even the old blokes, some very handy pick ups also.

That sounds good for the Pings, I follow Banule Bears and after crossing over from the Ammos last year we think we have had a year to look at the comp, we've recruited really well and are a club that wants to be in first division asap

Sorry for the truth serve here brother but I doubt you will be in first division ASAP, you may have nabbed a few players over the off season but it'll be a few more years I reckon before you'll be looking to play div 1. Also the new recruits down at the Bears will be to busy sneeking a peek at the head trainers puppies instead on focusing on the pill. Also it's Banyule*.
Thanks Puss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back