2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Reservoirs new coach is Daniel McFerran? Does anybody have any background information?

Flavel and Sullivan following Terranova to Glenroy

Oh didn't Terra say he wasn't going to take any players in the article I read. Well that's Terra.. He would have rang every player he can...
Good luck to Glenroy I say. It's the reason he will never coach a div1 club as he has no loyalty...

Oh didn't Terra say he wasn't going to take any players in the article I read. Well that's Terra.. He would have rang every player he can...
Good luck to Glenroy I say. It's the reason he will never coach a div1 club as he has no loyalty...

LOL i knew this would happen as they are his mates I reckon O'meara won't be far behind and also roony as well

Have he
Why is the reason? I believe is still playing though...Any word on who will coach them? Will pretty much have to do it for nothing as the Money pit was exhausted this year wasn't it?
Have heard that his misses has put the foot down to spend more time at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is the reason? I believe is still playing though...Any word on who will coach them? Will pretty much have to do it for nothing as the Money pit was exhausted this year wasn't it?
Trevor Frost and Rob Dyson are the new joint coaches for Hursty 2016.

Not if he's going to north.
Heard they still owe players from this year!
Ebsandflows obviously you are not aware how it works as there are many clubs at local level that owe players from the year completed & this can kick into the following year for some if they have debt concerns. This is not the case for North with a final payment due to all players cleared by first week of December & I can assure you all player payments will be honoured. Things humming at the kennel with a new exec & new sponsorship tied up & funds received. I don't know who your source is mate as don't worry the Doggies will be more than ok with just the one departure & others signed or close to signing from 2015 & a few new additions to add to the current list.

Stars have signed Raff Clark to go along with Clinton Benjamin and maybe close to signing Matty Stokes I heard with at least 5-6 more to come.

Ebsandflows obviously you are not aware how it works as there are many clubs at local level that owe players from the year completed & this can kick into the following year for some if they have debt concerns. This is not the case for North with a final payment due to all players cleared by first week of December & I can assure you all player payments will be honoured. Things humming at the kennel with a new exec & new sponsorship tied up & funds received. I don't know who your source is mate as don't worry the Doggies will be more than ok with just the one departure & others signed or close to signing from 2015 & a few new additions to add to the current list.

Hey Dubia man, It's great for the doggies to be up & about for season 2016 as you know I kind of follow there results in the NFL. BUT you might need to fix up this finance stuff as ALL players should be paid as per there contracts, in which the last payment is usually given out sooner than Dec. it's usually a few weeks after the season most often by presentation night.
Carrying dept over into next years budget is not good mate.

Anyway all the best for 2016 and "Carn the doggies"

Hey Dubia man, It's great for the doggies to be up & about for season 2016 as you know I kind of follow there results in the NFL. BUT you might need to fix up this finance stuff as ALL players should be paid as per there contracts, in which the last payment is usually given out sooner than Dec. it's usually a few weeks after the season most often by presentation night.
Carrying dept over into next years budget is not good mate.

Anyway all the best for 2016 and "Carn the doggies"
Thanks for the advice Turbo but think you will find the club traditionally has operated with a year end payment for many years. Players fully aware of where we are headed with new committee & all good. Now how are those Pacco boys going hearing u are upping the payment stakes again to keep up with Abers & Greenvale.

Back