2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Guessing if his played GV level, it's a big drop to NFL div3. But I suppose you play where your happy and with a good club.

Yeah have played GV 1's so looking for a similar standard. Not to fussed on the travel side.
Thanks very much for the info everyone.

Yeah have played GV 1's so looking for a similar standard. Not to fussed on the travel side.

Diamond Creek in Div 2 is just over the hill from Sth Morang. Good rooms with one of the best ground in the NFL.

Morning all. I'm not from around here but moving down for work. Just wondering what the footy is like around this league. Seems the Div 1 is strong. I'm from the Goulburn Valley League in Shepparton. I'm assuming it would be of a similar standard? Any info would be great. Thanks all.

Bundoora Bulls would be your best bet. Not too far to travel, Div 1 and a young team on the rise.

You might like to have a look at Eltham, they finished third this year in Div 1, A very young side who could improve next season

Morning all. I'm not from around here but moving down for work. Just wondering what the footy is like around this league. Seems the Div 1 is strong. I'm from the Goulburn Valley League in Shepparton. I'm assuming it would be of a similar standard? Any info would be great. Thanks all.
North Heidelberg Doggies in downtown Heidelberg Heights would be a good fit. Despite being relegated from Div 1 there is plenty happening with a new Exec & business plan on the way laying the foundations for a return to Div 1 & staying there. New era for the club with plenty of young players U/25 & we have a connection with Euroa club (GVFL) that might appeal to you. Mon & Wed nights at Shelley Reserve & averaging 40 plus most nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you are to lookat the peoples club Heidelberg you will find about 6 players from the Shepparton region.Our last captain and football legend jason kennedy was fromShepandour last b and f winner ,Tim Looby is a shep boy.Look up the web page www.heidelbergfc.com.au and give the club a ring.

if you are to lookat the peoples club Heidelberg you will find about 6 players from the Shepparton region.Our last captain and football legend jason kennedy was fromShepandour last b and f winner ,Tim Looby is a shep boy.Look up the web page www.heidelbergfc.com.au and give the club a ring.

Get back to your division one thread mate;):p

Blair Harvey back at Shelley Park.
Great signing for the club where Blair will play an active role on & off field with his leadership skills. Leigh Gray also back as an assistant as well compliments a good coaching group to support Saddo. Most pleasing thing so far into pre-season is the number of new blokes all under 25 who look like they can play a bit. Realistically around 35 blokes capable of playing 1s at the minute

Great signing for the club where Blair will play an active role on & off field with his leadership skills. Leigh Gray also back as an assistant as well compliments a good coaching group to support Saddo. Most pleasing thing so far into pre-season is the number of new blokes all under 25 who look like they can play a bit. Realistically around 35 blokes capable of playing 1s at the minute

Things certainly sound very positive at North, are the 19's going to get up again?

Great pick up.

How will North be placed with the points system? A lot of these players coming back to the club have been at multiple clubs so will attract high points.

Great pick up.

How will North be placed with the points system? A lot of these players coming back to the club have been at multiple clubs so will attract high points.
If these young blokes coming back have played at NH at under 19s hen the level it drops the points right down unless the are a league or club B&F

If these young blokes coming back have played at NH at under 19s hen the level it drops the points right down unless the are a league or club B&F

Even if they have won a B&F somewhere as long as they are going back to their junior club they are 1 point, as are ex AFL players going back to their junior club.
Cheers

Back