2016 NFL Division 2

Who will win the NFL Div 2 Flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think theyre pretty safe and doing just fine with the coaching staff they ve got on board in sinclair and co dont think steves got a guernsey unfortunately
Maybe he would taught Carl Pederson a thing or to on how to play footy.
What you reckon?

Mate you ve obviously had a beverage or two havent ya yet again his record and ability carl might be educated bye ya mate steve

See this is why these footy forums irritate me. How can you say Thomo wont make finals if you dont know who they have recruited and how many they have recruited.. Make that statement after you see a teams playing list.

I believe Thomastown has credited well, however so has the bridges, bloods, doggies and stars.

Sorry mate no room for the Bears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did you come from drainbead when was your last game of football im not talki
ng a kick in the park with your little sister either beating her by ten goals doesnt count folino is an absolute gun

Hey pelican folino timid your a peanut absolute gun havent seen to many brave hard at it boys from out your way most of them if not all prance around like NTTAWWTs

you drop kick not worth a boot lace to folino how often you get near the sherrin on a saturday afternoon

I don't even know who Folino is? Can't be much Chop if only his own know him? Keep pumping up Thomastown moron, will just make it more amusing when you choke again!

How do all these recruits fit into the points system? It's fairly difficult to fit them in if a senior player recruited from another is worth 3-4 points? North Heidelberg have done so well by getting blokes like Ewart, the Harvey and co are all considered home players worth 1 point. How much thought has gone into this by other clubs?

How do all these recruits fit into the points system? It's fairly difficult to fit them in if a senior player recruited from another is worth 3-4 points? North Heidelberg have done so well by getting blokes like Ewart, the Harvey and co are all considered home players worth 1 point. How much thought has gone into this by other clubs?

Will be interesting that's for sure! Clubs need to smarten up. North will be the team to beat.

I don't even know who Folino is? Can't be much Chop if only his own know him? Keep pumping up Thomastown moron, will just make it more amusing when you choke again!
Hey pelican did the NTTAWWT tag hurt? Getting a bit personal now arent we the bears will be fine this year dont worry bout that from what ive heard and seen down the cave they're flying folino included

Back