2016 Non Freo discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did not expect that.

That needed to happen 2 weeks after it was revealed. 34 penalised? 17 of those can say "Hey, we don't care, our career is finished anyway". Other clubs affected through trades, also.

And we are the ones who only get one 150 point win for free as well...

I hope not, I rather Jobe keep it than give it to 2nd place which is Sam Mitchell and Trent Cotchin.
Haha, that is close to the worst top 3 ever in a Brownlow now.

Ps Well, only 12 players gone so 150 probably a bit high.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty massive news.

St Kilda would be absolutely filthy...

Carlisle is on $800k a year but can't get paid because he's suspended. Who will pay him if he sues? Essendon? St Kilda? AFL? And does the money count towards the cap?

Jokes aside, pretty sad for the players who trusted the club.
The story goes that the players told ASADA & the AFL all about the other substances they were injected with except Thymosin Beta-4 and that after receiving advice from the club doctor not to take it they were administered it.

It sounds to me like they were on board.

i wonder if Crowley will find his way to Essendon or if they will strictly go for players that are "prospects" for the future.

After the players sue the club, all the players will be free agents. Unsafe workplace.
They don't have anything to lose now if the club lays it all out about how they were entirely on board with using non-approved substances in court, so perhaps they will take them to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back