2016 Player Advocates - draft complete

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
My pick is.... Brodie "The Bull" Murdoch.

Poor kid hasn't had a mention in any thread and so I thought I'd pump up his tyres and say that once his body is right, he will be unstoppable!

View attachment 197385
Good luck DarkSaint, I started with a bang last year but definitely fizzled out with his injury smashing the first half of his year. Fingers crossed for some greater coverage - for your sake and Bulls!

May 23, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
dangit A2R! You're playing this draft like the bloody giants.

Sorry guys 5.30-7am starts have wreaked havoc on my sleeping patterns.

Genuinely surprised our second pick from this year is still here. I'll take Brandon White and run to the hills.

Always a heap of media about the first years and I'll try to get down to some Sandy games - however I don't think that will be necessary when he's named in the Saints early on!

Wow bout to sound like a recruiter but can't believe one of my two top picks made it this far after going top 3 last year.

I'll take Jimmy Webster please and thank you.

soups1982 you're up mate.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Pick #20 - Tim Membrey

12 games in 2015, with the forward line continuing to gel as they spend more time together, look for cult hero "Members" to be a big part of that....

felsty you're up
Augh!

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Pick #20 - Tim Membrey

12 games in 2015, with the forward line continuing to gel as they spend more time together, look for cult hero "Members" to be a big part of that....

felsty you're up
Far out.... im going to need a bit of time here...

felsty

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints
Im tempted by a few challenges but it'll be the work, passion, commitment and ultimate success that I saw in kegs on legs and his advocating for our star-spangled superstar this year that will direct me towards choosing the newly appointed serial killing, kiwi speaking, man himself - Nick O'Kearney.

Hopefully he can do for me what kegs achieved with Holmesy, following in the footsteps of Eli, Mav and Sincs and take a meteoric rise to the senior list with a handful of AFL games!

holllywood

Club Legend
Aug 6, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toon
I did the bare minimum with Lee last year so I will be looking to step up like my man, Jack Steven did in 2013 and then again in 2015.

Interested to see how his output changes as the personnel around him get more experienced and how that affects his role in the team, as some posters have mentioned we may now utilise his pace if the likes of Ross/Dunstan take a step up.

SK_MD_#7

Captain Dunstan
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
I select Eli Templeton.

Armo said has came back to training in great shape and I think he'll recapture his good form, & have a big year in 2016!

(Really wanted to select Ricey also, but can only pick one!)

Mindtraveller youre up!

We all talk of finding a Lenny replacement.
We already have someone with that never say die attitude.
The ability to carry a team against the tide!
Provide the spark to start the resurgence!
The perfect match with Spaghetti!

DARREN MINCHINGTON
484833076-darren-minchington-of-the-saints-kicks-the-gettyimages.jpg

Come at me bro
Quinten+Lynch+Darren+Minchington+W1lEs8cUgoYm.jpg

Surprised he lasted this long. I now know this board is full of vegans.

Keg on legs

I select Eli Templeton.

Armo said has came back to training in great shape and I think he'll recapture his good form, & have a big year in 2016!

(Really wanted to select Ricey also, but can only pick one!)

Mindtraveller youre up!
tumblr_inline_mn9wzvWFF01qz4rgp.gif

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Back