Prediction 2016 player numbers

Should Air Jordan De Goey wear number #23

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll tumble for ya
Ha ha you on to it.
Im quite sure the song you allude to was on a different album. Lol.
Funnily, though people wont admit it, but at the time the album was very well received critically as in very good to listen to.

Anyway to keep relevant,
Air Jordan De Goey for 23

Keefe can enjoy the thrills of the 40s

Ha ha you on to it.
Im quite sure the song you allude to was on a different album. Lol.
Funnily, though people wont admit it, but at the time the album was very well received critically as in very good to listen to.

Anyway to keep relevant,
Air Jordan De Goey for 23

Keefe can enjoy the thrills of the 40s

My bad. I missed that blind. I've been a "closet" fan of that band for years....pun intended.

hmmmm no new numbers yet
What to do till then

2 De Goey
7 Treloar
14 Aish
21 Frost
27 Howe
33 Oxley
35 Draft pick 27
39 Draft pick 66
40 Draft pick 77

41 Rookie 1st pick
43 Rookie 2nd pick
45 Rookie 3rd pick
47 Darrean Wyatt

* Keeffe & Thomas to retain their numbers 23 & 24 as rookies

Last edited:
Keeffe and Thomas don't deserve to retain their numbers. Give it to a kid who does the right things.
I highly doubt any footballer at Collingwood would feel comfortable taking over their numbers (when they remain listed).
If it's a group decision...they will retain their numbers.
The decision has been made to keep them on the list (rookies), hence they should retain their numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I highly doubt any footballer at Collingwood would feel comfortable taking over their numbers (when they remain listed).
The decision has been made to keep them on the list (rookies), hence they should retain their numbers.
Yeah I can see where you're coming from. I'm just disappointed as everyone else.

Rookies are normally 40 and upwards yeah...they can wear their old numbers pretty sure thomas was 40? Not sure what keefe wore

Rookies are normally 40 and upwards yeah...they can wear their old numbers pretty sure thomas was 40? Not sure what keefe wore
Armstrong was 27 last season as a rookie.
Manteit was 39 ?
Reed 38 (a few years back)
Kyle Martin 37
Ben Hudson 25

De Goey is officially #2

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-28 at 10.00.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-28 at 10.00.57 PM.png
    97 KB · Views: 3
Goodyear may take say 27 or 33 or something paving the way for Howe in 38.
I'd love 23 for De Goey but now seems Keefe will keep it.

I wonder when it's all announced?

Numbers we know available (of course players may swap around or say Frost gets a lower number etc)

2, 7, 14, 21, 27, 33, 35 (Sier), 39, 40, 41

I'd love to see someone take the 35 permanently.....
If we Draft a Daicos soon then maybe time to give him 35 and let the new draftee getting 35 tradition move on

Back