Strategy 2016 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

The following was generated using http://www.random.org/lists/ with the exception of picks 1-5 which were predetermined. The moment you've been waiting for, the draft order is....

1. SpaceClef - Tom Lamb
  2. Eastern Rangers - Luke Partington
  3. Suma Magic - Damian Cavka
  4. xenxen - Brad Sheppard
  5. Doughboy - Elliot Yeo
  6. Lusheslewis - Jeremy McGovern
  7. pantskyle - Dom Sheed
  8. Smeg Head - Eric MacKenzie
  9. Here2TellYouWhy - Luke Shuey
  10. Thorne89 - Corey Adamson (RB)
  11. WCE_Phill - Nic Naitanui
  12. Matera92 - Jack Darling
  13. The GTrain - Liam Duggan
  14. Yamumluvsbigcox - Jack Redden
  15. Keyser Soze - Tom Barrass
  16. Biggie - Josh Kennedy
  17. Jootube - Mark Hutchings
  18. Bender_ - Sharrod Wellingham
  19. LordHaart - Andrew Gaff
  20. JohnW - Lewis Jetta
  21. bzparkes - Josh Hill
  22. HoneyBadger35 - Will Schofield
  23. DickDunn - Tom Cole
  24. twe13 - Malcom Karpany
  25. Noctorniquet - Mark LeCras
  26. Spoon_Man - Scott Lycett
  27. squashface - Chris Masten
  28. Hap Hapablap - Xavier Ellis
  29. FlamingEmbers - Matt Priddis
  30. Mattyc75 - Jonathan Giles
  31. Lewigie - Kurt Mutimer
  32. joeyavalance - Jackson Nelson
  33. Jimmy_the_Gent - Patrick McGinnity
  34. Mop - Missed his pick, can take at any time from the players remaining
  35. WCESwift - Shannon Hurn
  36. Herculez - Jamie Cripps
  37. ZergMinion - Paddy Brophy
  38. Getgaff - Matthew Allen
  39. Bleedblueandgold - Alec Waterman
  40. cheeseypizza - Missed his pick, can take at any time from the players remaining
  41. W.C. Fry - Mitch Brown
  42. ChampRevesby - Sam Butler
  43. DarkSharks - Kane Lucas
  44. Dugg - Simon Tunbridge
  45. Mick06 - Fraser McInnes
  46. Neuromancer - Jordan Snadden
Standby List
  1. Beutbrute - Jamie Bennell
  2. JoshWoodenSpoon - Brant Colledge
  3. RookiePick
  4. Cuzdup
  5. Apex Predators
  6. Bucket_
  7. Shoestar
  8. Yippe Yi Yeo
  9. TheFreightTrain
  10. KO_KO
  11. Eagle Rock1

Drafting starts at the end of the rookie draft on November 27th

Last edited:
Rules

1. The draft officially kicks off when our last pick in the rookie draft finishes on November 27th
  2. Participants are given 24 hours to choose a player from the moment the person before them picks otherwise it rolls over to the next person.
  3. People who have missed their chance can still come back at any time and take their pick at any time provided there are still players available
  4. Be courteous, once you have taken your pick message the person after you and let them know it's their pick
  5. You can only choose a player from what's available, if you miss out on the player you wanted then make the most of whats left and throw your efforts into being the best damn sponsor for the person you can pick.
  6. Once you have selected your player you can't change your mind and pick someone else so please choose wisely
  7. As always there will be standby's, if it gets to the end of the draft and there are players still available due to missed pick at which point they will go live until all players are picked
  8. Once you have selected your player feel free to head over to the nest and start posting in your players thread which should already be there. PM me if it isn't and I will create one for you
  9. There are 46 Eagles players meaning there are 46 picks to be taken
  10. The draft is available to Eagles supporters only
  11. The 5 posters adjudged by the people to have done the best job of sponsoring their players in 2016 will get the top picks the following year

Link to the list of Eagles player threads so you can find your player

Potential suggestion:

(given the current 11 poster waiting list), the last 11 players left could have two sponsors. So from pick 36 onwards there is space for two sponsors for each player. Eg pick 36 and 37 could potentially select the same player.

We'll consider it at the end of the draft, usually there is people from the 46 who don't end up taking a pick for whatever reason so standbys usually end up getting involved.

Are bribes to let the Gov slip to 18 allowed?

Let's just say you may want to consider knee pads if you are to achieve that goal given there is 17 ahead of you

Fair to say I was a pretty crap sponsor last year. To mark the end of my time as Scott ASPILJDFASL;FJ ASD;LKFJ ASD STUPID INJURY Lycett's sponsor, I have changed my signature and hereby officially tender my resignation. From now on I'll stick to my Trevor Marmaladesque role of sledging other forum members.

Let's just say you may want to consider knee pads if you are to achieve that goal given there is 17 ahead of you

Labrador_Retriever_4922588.jpg

I'm already feeling anxious about who to pick first.

Pool of players needs Jack Watts option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well random.org can eat a bag of dicks. Pick 45 just wow. At least i get the final choice...

Well random.org can eat a bag of dicks. Pick 45 just wow. At least i get the final choice...

Previous years we've had up to 6 people miss their pick during the draft, so you never know your luck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back