2016 Pre-Season (All news, press conferences, training reports, Photos)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Yes mate thats me and my cranky looking son. This guy is an absolute gent. Walked on over and shook my hand. We had a good 10 min convo and i got to meet his boys. Wow thats awesome.
Geez mate you look nothing like your avatar. I am beginning to think you aren't Joffa. :):p

So i signed up for twitter last night cause i wanted to thank lambert for the chat. So my first and only at the moment follower is craig lambert. How many people can say that hahah. He is such an awesome guy.
You now have two. ;)

Edit: Hope you're more entertaining on the tweets than some of the plodders off of here.

So i signed up for twitter last night cause i wanted to thank lambert for the chat. So my first and only at the moment follower is craig lambert. How many people can say that hahah. He is such an awesome guy.
He is great to follow on twitter!! Will respond to basically anything you ask him! He and Steele are doing a great job interacting with fans!!:thumbsu:

Our media girl really struggled to spit out a sentence when interviewing Nick. Should of at least had an idea of what she was going to ask him first instead of going off the top of her head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You now have two. ;)

Edit: Hope you're more entertaining on the tweets than some of the plodders off of here.

Sunset pics are always good

Pretty good initiative - wish I could get down to enjoy the afternoon.

Lions are trying to improve involvement - well done.

As 'Member November' - the month we've dedicated to reward new and renewing members in 2016 - draws to a close, the Brisbane Lions have one more surprise in store. We would like to announce a special open training session to wrap up Member November, and you're all invited!

Save the Date!
Date: Monday 30 November
Time: 3pm onwards
Venue: Giffin Park, Birubi Street, Coorparoo
*Stick around afterwards for a sausage sizzle!

Pretty good initiative - wish I could get down to enjoy the afternoon.

Lions are trying to improve involvement - well done.

As 'Member November' - the month we've dedicated to reward new and renewing members in 2016 - draws to a close, the Brisbane Lions have one more surprise in store. We would like to announce a special open training session to wrap up Member November, and you're all invited!

Save the Date!
Date: Monday 30 November
Time: 3pm onwards
Venue: Giffin Park, Birubi Street, Coorparoo
*Stick around afterwards for a sausage sizzle!

Sounds like a sausage-fest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back