mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
So who's got a prediction for next year?

I'll start with Aish becomes a gun and gives class we need. And Goodyear debuts and shows signs.

Ben Reid will play 22 injury free games and make his way back into the All Australian team.

Jack Frost will take an uncontested mark in one game instead of spoiling over the boundary line

Don't hold your breath:straining:

Dane Swan 60 + goals.

Jesse White traded for a bag of potatoes.

Cloke most contested marks in the league. 70 goals from CHF.

Grundy top 5 hit outs in the league.

Taylor Adams All Australian... ruled out of brownlow due to suspension.

Can they atleast be sweet potatoes?

I'm gonna go a big predication, go hard or go home I say.

Reid will play in the backline, and Jonathon Marsh will be trialed up forward, and upon success, return to the forward line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Langdon, Marsh and Scharenberg all mainstays in the backline and get a rep of all being very dangerous and promising, Langdon and Scharenberg to both average about 20 disposals a game. These men joining Reid, Williams and Brown to create one of the best backlines in the AFL.

Main onball brigade to be Pendles, Treloar and Adams, with Crisp also spending loads of time in there. Crisp, Adams and Treloar all being huge for us, with Aish possibly joining them, all future best 22 midfielders, all recruited from other clubs.

Travis Cloke to be the number 1 forward, Jeremy Howe to play as our number 2 forward and Witts to break out and kick a goal a game.

Dane Swan 60 + goals.

Jesse White traded for a bag of potatoes.

Cloke most contested marks in the league. 70 goals from CHF.

Grundy top 5 hit outs in the league.

Taylor Adams All Australian... ruled out of brownlow due to suspension.

And we win on white deal.
He's not that bad, handy third, just not super footy smart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back