Training 2016 Preseason

Remove this Banner Ad

what a legend. i know the rest of them are all still young and wanna p@rTy, but he's certainly setting the right example.
Always has. Just the haters suffering from tall poppy syndrome have always tried to break him down. Not Gaz' fault his teammates are young, dumb and full of c#m.
Keep him on field all next season and finals are a reasonable shot.

tommy nicholls finished up his euro trip a couple days ago and is already back in training on the goldy, good lad.

worried he's got a bit of competition now perhaps, with the arrival of Currie? :D

Good to see a number of boys getting in early with some pre-pre-season training. Getting ready for Cordy to destroy them first week back. :)

Awesome production quality. Hopefully we see some more small clips throughout the preseason!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys know how O'Meara is tracking along?
Apparently we're into him... but of course wary of the knees.. He says he might be keen on a move to Victoria in 2017.

Apparently we're into him... but of course wary of the knees.. He says he might be keen on a move to Victoria in 2017.
Haha touchy subject, some might not take to it as kindly coming in here and asking about players you want to poach.

Will be good to go round 1 is all I have really heard atm.

Where has he said that? As far as I know that's just media speculation.
In answer to your question, both he and Swallow are the only ones who won't be up and going for the official start of pre-season training but he shouldn't be far behind. Round one is the target but the club won't rush him. He is yet to start running.

Yeah, O'Meara is going along well. He should be off his crutches sometime in 2016 and hopes to be running again by 2020. I think he will lose a bit of his old zip but should be ok in your VFL team come 2021. Good luck with the poaching. All the best Richmond...

hiya peeps.
Has your club done all of its delistings? Gorringe is out of contract and has been about adelaide recently. Whats the rumours with him? Delisted? New contract?
cheers.

hiya peeps.
Has your club done all of its delistings? Gorringe is out of contract and has been about adelaide recently. Whats the rumours with him? Delisted? New contract?
cheers.
Nothing to report Phooey. I would say he would almost certainly be delisted as we seem to be going to the draft with four picks, we will want to up grade at least Saad and I'm pretty sure we will want to grab at least one guy in from the delisted F.A's list ourselves which means we will have to free up a spot on our list.
Gorringe although a number 10 pick has done next to f#$k all for us in his time here except for some truly terrible video's on our website. You are welcome to him except I don't think Port would want him after his comments last year.
I would say some team desperate for Ruck/wing/Rover/Forward/Back's will rookie him and he will clog up a list for a year or two and fade into obscurity.

Honestly I wouldn't know where to track it down but at least one of the articles on the Herald Sun said he was thinking about a move to Victoria next year possibly.
Apologies though, definitely not coming in and saying hey we're stealing your player, but our board has talked about him if we are ever to land a big name, so I thought I'd ask if you you guys knew how he was travelling. Definitely hope he gets back to full fitness as he is a superstar.
If someone from another club came on to our board and said hey we're keen on Cotchin how's his body, I'd probably be like hey dude wtf... so yeah probably a bad call on my part, apologies for that. But yeah, more just out of interest than anything. Cheers :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back