Player Sponsorship 2016 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship - 4 Players Sponsored!

Remove this Banner Ad

Why has it dropped in price?
We get inner sanctum rate which is $1000 per player
We allocate 20 shares per player so $50 per share

It was either $50 or $100 so we went for $50 hoping it would let more people participate

Put me down for 2 shares as well if you haven't already ma fellow moody mods - also if my Toon Tiger brah TheLoungeLizard can't afford, I'll shout him a share as a belated birthday present :p

Put me down for 2 shares as well if you haven't already ma fellow moody mods - also if my Toon Tiger brah TheLoungeLizard can't afford, I'll shout him a share as a belated birthday present :p
Hey man, if you set my payment up I'll facebook you for details and fix you up when I get anymore MRI's done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey man, if you set my payment up I'll facebook you for details and fix you up when I get anymore MRI's done
I was thinking of spotting you too LoungeLizard tried to PM you but seems i can't. Let us know how you go. Up for round 1 again? I think that's where the 'lounge' name was earned (sorry team ... in-joke Grockadoc Moreaux)

I was thinking of spotting you too LoungeLizard tried to PM you but seems i can't. Let us know how you go. Up for round 1 again? I think that's where the 'lounge' name was earned (sorry team ... in-joke Grockadoc Moreaux)
You probably PM'd the wrong Lizard...
And haha, yes, shall we meet for a glass of red before hand?

Crap sorry mods only just saw this. I'll get on it tonight.

DrMike pls pm account details.

Awesome!

Done now. 2 shares for me and 1 for everyone's favourite resident muso TheLoungeLizard please.

Let me know if any issues dudes. :)
I'll fix you up as soon as I can, just waiting on if I'll need another MRI and those things really hit the ol' back pocket.
Lucky mum and dad are stuck with me ay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back