2016 Saints Memberships - 38,009 final AFL tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to really push for 35,000 now I reckon, 28,243 right now 103 a day for 30k by NAB 1.[/QUOTE

Yes going ok, if we get that 30 k by nab 1, and show good signs in the nab cup including a win it 2 then we could get to 35k

We've got 3 months to get 7,000 members. Surely we'll hit it..
78ish a day is what we need

This doesn't count the fact some of our wealthier members often give saints some money during the year in order to hit a quota if needed so we will easily get it IMO

So we get someone to do a "gordon" and sign up all the local pets like the dogs do
i would imagine (and just throwing out numbers) their would be around 1k memberships that will get bought by a single or a couple people donating to the club

Signed up for my membership the other day, and sent the club an email saying how happy I was with the direction the club is going and thanking them all for their work. I received an email back, here is an excerpt, PURE GOLD!
View attachment 211897
Post the full thing ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

217 a day for 40,000 by round 1.
193 a day for round 2.
171 a day for round 3.
154 a day for round 4.
138 a day for round 5.
128 a day for round 6...which would be April 30th. I'm pretty sure the cut-off is May?

Anyway there's the breakdown lol, I think we could do it if we start the season strong. Maybe not necessarily win, but show we are playing good football.

That's a bit strange, I don't recall the number changing on the weekend, but it's a good jump. Could this be the afl numbers being added?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back