2016 Saints Memberships - 38,009 final AFL tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a squizz through some of the info tonight...

In 2011 we finished with 39,276 members.

So I think 40,000 is now a reasonable target. All dependent on our NAB form I guess but if we were able to get 9,000 members from Feb 12th, 2011 to the end of that cutoff, then this surely can happen.

Our NAB form in 2011 was;

W vs Brisbane
D vs Essendon
W vs Geelong
L vs Essendon

This was also off the back of 2 losing grand finals, so surely a large portion of our membership base would've hopped off after the disappointment of 2009 and 2010.

Plenty of good signs here folks :D

Ca5XSVgUYAAftt0.jpg

Carlton: 36,021
North: 30,121
St.Kilda: 30,030
Melbourne: 28,013
W.Bulldogs: 25,298

The 30,030 hasn't been updated in a couple of days now so hoping the next update gets us some good numbers. Hope the intraclub tomorrow night nets us a solid 250-500 members.

:thumbsu:

They're running pretty hot with the phones. Received 3 calls in the last 24 hours.
I'm a member, but I'm assuming if they're making the time to contact me to see what I think about things, they're pushing hard on the lapsed members and giving them a call too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're running pretty hot with the phones. Received 3 calls in the last 24 hours.
I'm a member, but I'm assuming if they're making the time to contact me to see what I think about things, they're pushing hard on the lapsed members and giving them a call too.
Yep they called me here in Adelaide on Wednesday night, about a raffle for the new Moorabbin stuff.

Just a question...

What have people actually received with there membership?
Scarf, pins etc.

Mine came a few weeks back and considering the money ive spent, think I'm feeling a bit empty...

Just a question...

Scarf, pins etc.

Mine came a few weeks back and considering the money ive spent, think I'm feeling a bit empty...
A few years ago they sent me flags and aprons and stuff, it was great.
Not much anymore although we get caps/scarves for free now which we never used to, or at least my country membership never did

Just a question...

Scarf, pins etc.

I only want two things. My membership card and my magnet fixture for the fridge. WHERE'S MY FRIDGE MAGNET?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back