News 2016 St Kilda in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Ex-Moderator St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2016
Nov 30, 2012
Behind you
AFL Club
St Kilda
Great to see St.Kilda leading the way with the first female coach.
Melbourne now getting in on the act which IMO is testament to Peta Searle's efforts.

http://m.theage.com.au/afl/melbourn...elbournes-coaching-staff-20160203-gmkpkt.html

Some more scintillating journalism from Fox Footy....Demons make history hiring second female coach!
Didn't think you could make history the SECOND time something happened. And they even mentioned the Saints and Peta Searle! *Shakes head*

Stillwaiting

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
I know this thread is about Saints on the media, but I would like to know how the flick the filth manage to get so much drivel about themselves in the hs at this time of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this thread is about Saints on the media, but I would like to know how the flick the filth manage to get so much drivel about themselves in the hs at this time of the year

last we we had a lot. This year there is less media coverage, less social media coverage. i think the saints media is doing less then last year.

Aug 20, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Actuall

y disagree been a lot more articles and videos on the saints website
Yep I'm with you. Been constant articles and videos posted on the Saints site on a very regular basis. Pretty much new info daily. The media won't report about training and mundane stuff. Our leadership group, players photos, Intra club, NAB etc is when the media from the outside will kick in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back