2016 Supercoach / Dream Team etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys, Riley Bonner how is his pre season tracking? Do you think he is a chsnce of getting a few games early on?

Who has had a solid pre season.

Hi guys, Riley Bonner how is his pre season tracking? Do you think he is a chsnce of getting a few games early on?

I'm seeing every man and his dog picking up Riley bonner and whilst I think he's a real talent I can't see him getting many games this year, especially not early on. We're quite deep in his position with established players so it would take an elite nab cup to be playing in rounds 1.

his outstanding ball use is the X factor that could see him jump ahead of a guy like Oshea perhaps

How's Libba tracking?

There will be plenty of leagues posted up here. There will be official Supercoach and AFL Fantasy Port Adelaide Big Footy leagues, which will be advertised at some stage. Here are a couple of leagues from last year that are going again.

Supercoach - 320044
AFL Fantasy - 7KSHJREV

In honour of the finest thread on this forum. Both have been renamed the Poo Eckert Cup. Filling up fast, so get on board ya Galoots!

The BF Port Board AFL Fantasy code is KVXLSUYF . Still a few spots left. Get on board! :thumbsu:

Macca19 can we organise a badge for the winner of this league?

The BF Port Board AFL Fantasy code is KVXLSUYF . Still a few spots left. Get on board! :thumbsu:

Macca19 can we organise a badge for the winner of this league?

Yeah thats fine. Just remind me at the end of the year

Hey fellas
I started with Pittard last year and rode the roller coaster for 23 rounds, and for better or worse, I'm contemplating starting him again :cool:
How's his preseason going? With his development and a few more win, I'm expecting a 85-95 average.
Am I crazy for believing in him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey fellas
I started with Pittard last year and rode the roller coaster for 23 rounds, and for better or worse, I'm contemplating starting him again :cool:
How's his preseason going? With his development and a few more win, I'm expecting a 85-95 average.
If you can wear the $420K(fantasy) or $434K(supercoach) price then he's worth it. His scores were going up at the back end of last year and as far as anyone knows this year won't be any different. Keep an eye on him in the pre-season.

Hey fellas

No, you are a great and wise believer in the Great Jasper Pittard. I'm on the Bandwagon as well. Well worth the price IMHO.

I've gone with Billy Frampton as my ruck rookie, will he play games if Lobbe gets injured?

I've heard whispers of his foot being sore. I've got him as ruck rookie too but keep an eye on his SANFL form the first month, if he's developing okay then he's a good chance of gametime in case Lobbe gets hurt.

In afl fantasy players are listed under, among other things, break even. I understand what a break even score is but what does it mean when under break even there is no number, just -. I thought at first it might have been players who did not play the last round but one is Robbie Gray, who played every round from 14-23. Matthew Lobbe also has a break even of - (played 2 of last 4 rounds), so does Marcus Bontempelli(played 12-23 and EF), Tom Liberatore(out for 2015 season), Dion Prestia(8 games), David Swallow(6 games).

My question is not so much how did they work this out, as that seems to have no answer, but does this mean there is a break even of 0, or has it just not been worked out yet?

The inaugural Poo Eckert Cup is being launched this year across all fantasy formats. Plenty of Banter, lots of Galoot's and really getting a get is highly likely.

Supercoach and AFL Fantasy have filled up quickly, 5 spots left in each. Real Dream Team has just been created so plenty of spots available. Get onboard people.

Supercoach: 320044 (5 spots left)
The Real Dream Team: 899330
AFL Fantasy: 7KSHJREV (5 spots left)

The inaugural Poo Eckert Cup is being launched this year across all fantasy formats. Plenty of Banter, lots of Galoot's and really getting a get is highly likely.

Supercoach and AFL Fantasy have filled up quickly, 5 spots left in each. Real Dream Team has just been created so plenty of spots available. Get onboard people.

AFL Fantasy: 7KSHJREV (5 spots left)
I'm in as Wingards Wanderers.

The Official BF Port Board AFL Fantasy league is now full but there's other leagues that have a few limited spots left. Get on board! :thumbsu: :footy:

Hey guys, how is the Hoff going this preseason and what role do you guys expect him to play this year? Will he continue to rack up the disposals and kick goals as the swingman? Im asking from an AFL Fantasy perspective by the way :)

AFL Fantasy: 7KSHJREV (5 spot left)

Supercoach: 320044 (2 spots left)
AFL Fantasy: 7KSHJREV (1 spot left)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back