VFL 2016 VFL Magpie Arrivals and Departures (VFL list finalised!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Problem might been no Interest from AFL Club and Make more Money playing for De La Salle

Or he might not be able to continue to commit to state-league semi-professional football in between work and life and all that...

Last edited:

Not a new departure and not a VFL list departure, but it deserves an honourable mention all the same given he was a selfless servant of the VFL Pies, particularly in his final year...

Well done, Sam. Go home with our best wishes. And our gratitude.

Come our clash (or clashes) with the Borough, though, don't expect any favours...;)

Not a new departure and not a VFL list departure, but it deserves an honourable mention all the same given he was a selfless servant of the VFL Pies, particularly in his final year...

Come our clash (or clashes) with the Borough, though, don't expect any favours...;)

Wished he stayed a Pie but I guess this is a Thank You to Port Melbourne who helped him get to AFL Level

I thought it was Shane Warne at first glance...

I thought it was Shane Warne at first glance...
Hah, me too! I think Sammy may have been relishing the extra freedom a VFL preseason provides compared to an AFL preseason :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He apparently agreed to terms? Last update I saw from Paul Amy.

Inside Footy he said he Signed:

Screen_Shot_2015_12_03_at_8_37_48_PM.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back