Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

At the Superstore on Saturday they still had the 2019 New Era Premiers caps (the good ones) available for $25.

Because of your post I called and got a couple of premiership caps 2019, discounted extra due to membership. 👍

They also said despite trying they can't get anymore but have got another one coming with Tiger logo on the front, 2020 AFL Premiers on the side/back only gettable via online store...

Because of your post I called and got a couple of premiership caps 2019, discounted extra due to membership. 👍

They also said despite trying they can't get anymore but have got another one coming with Tiger logo on the front, 2020 AFL Premiers on the side/back only gettable via online store...

If they can’t get the bean counters at New Era to simply put another order into their system after such “unprecedented demand being sold out in 12 hours ” it’s an absolute disgrace.

I buy 3, 4 peices of New Era Richmond caps/beanies each year and to abandon the fans and not provide us with a realistic chance to get the most valuable piece of the year is an outrage.

New Era the official Cap supplier of the Richmond Football Club... that doesn’t supply caps

If they can’t get the bean counters at New Era to simply put another order into their system after such “unprecedented demand being sold out in 12 hours ” it’s an absolute disgrace.

I buy 3, 4 peices of New Era Richmond caps/beanies each year and to abandon the fans and not provide us with a realistic chance to get the most valuable piece of the year is an outrage.

New Era the official Cap supplier of the Richmond Football Club... that doesn’t supply caps

Wahhhh I can't get my hat....

This is why,
Because of your post I called and got a couple of premiership caps 2019, discounted extra due to membership.

They do another run and are left holding the excess stock. In these times of uncertainty they are not going to commit to extra numbers which likely will not sell out like the 2019 one. They’re already onto the next cap. It’s a hard gig this collecting. I am spewing I could not get the premiership tee after the game. I have 2017 and ‘19 but no dice this year and only 300. Madness, of course, but this won’t change. I think the hats have gone the same way.

Spoke to a memorabilia company today and he reckons they only produced 500 and 250 of these because they didn’t have enough geurnseys!

Attachments

• 0409F240-4D10-4A3B-805A-892BB9EB4884.jpeg
    0409F240-4D10-4A3B-805A-892BB9EB4884.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 18F6EDC3-F5A4-44D7-9C19-712F7DD978DE.jpeg
    18F6EDC3-F5A4-44D7-9C19-712F7DD978DE.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
According to Sanity, the Richmond Dynasty Grand Final Triple Pack (available on both DVD and Blu-Ray packs) comes out on the 2nd of December. The Complete Season pack comes out on the 9th of December.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t have the best memory but they 100% restocked the 2017 premiers cap. They had so many in the end they were selling them for like 10 or 15 bucks. Bought about 5.
They did this with a lot of things. Wonder why I never got one then 🤔 Got ‘19 and ‘20. I get and have all the grey hats, which I don’t mind.
Legend getting 5 in the end, ‘17 was pumping.

if only new era were like herald sun shop and have a rep camp out on our site with updates ;)
Even someone from the Superstore would be nice, to give us a heads up. Just to let us know the possibilities and explain who thought of knive for merch, of all the crap they could come up with and we get knives!
The HS rep was awesome last year and even better this year.

From memory the 2017 one was a rare as hens teeth to. Blink and you missed it.
Yes I agree but this is 2 out of the 3 years they have had serious misjudgment in production numbers (same thing happened in 2017 but they did restock), they clearly don’t understand their market.
Have a product that sold out in less than 12 hours from online orders only, product didn’t even touch the shelves in AFL stores despite these stores wanting to stock them and they have another 5 months before the season starts produce another batch, if they don’t it‘s madness. (2019 design is the worst of the bunch IMOP which has probably contributed to that not selling flat out).

Yes I agree but this is 2 out of the 3 years they have had serious misjudgment in production numbers (same thing happened in 2017 but they did restock), they clearly don’t understand their market.
Have a product that sold out in less than 12 hours from online orders only, product didn’t even touch the shelves in AFL stores despite these stores wanting to stock them and they have another 5 months before the season starts produce another batch, if they don’t it‘s madness. (2019 design is the worst of the bunch IMOP which has probably contributed to that not selling flat out).
But we got knives to choose from 🤣🤣
I agree with you 100%. They should make more, demand will be there. Just not sure they will and will use COVID as the reason.
I got mine from the AFL store online but am assuming your talking bricks and mortar stores.
‘Have New Era told you flat out no more production or are they waiting to hit a number in requests?

2017 cap - well and truly worn in.
2019 cap - still mint condition yet to grace my head, lol
2020 cap - new era better get themselves organised

if only new era were like herald sun shop and have a rep camp out on our site with updates ;)
They got a new version , for 2020 I might get it , would have liked two trophies on side for b2b , you’d just look like a boss wearing it

At the Superstore on Saturday they still had the 2019 New Era Premiers caps (the good ones) available for $25.
Same as afl store southland, heaps of 19’ new era ones for people sad about missing out on 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back