Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bontempelli 18, Taylor 16, McDonald 15 votes atm.

Well in calculations then. Go Two Dogs!

Stern look

340x_crying-native-american.jpg

Wallett said he gave Luke 3 votes
I don't think Wallet or Harf have actual votes, but they thought Taylor 5 Bontempelli 4 Luke 3 were the clear standouts.

TV on radio sucks, but the highlight bit on Aish sounded great - going to a school to teach new migrant kids about footy to help them settle in.

Bontempelli 18, Taylor 16, McDonald 15 votes atm.
5 judges voted so far
I'm impressed he's that close. Especially given we've already counted votes from Darcy (obvious bias) and Jackovich (obvious moron)

How many judges are there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm impressed he's that close. Especially given we've already counted votes from Darcy (obvious bias) and Jackovich (obvious moron)
yep as I mentioned previously those two don't deserve an opinion because they're idiots.
Tredrea has a very good analytical football brain and he comes across as an intelligent individual. not surprised he's made the correct choice in this case.

Don't want this to sound harsh because wishing aids on anyone sounds bad but in developed countries it's not as fatal as it used to be (I believe) so anyway luke darcy......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep as I mentioned previously those two were the obvious ones who wouldn't be reliable.
I did say Tredrea had a good analytical and objective football brain and he has proven that here. For reasons of consistency and sustained performance he made the right decision.

Don't want this to sound harsh because wishing aids on anyone sounds bad but in developed countries it's not as fatal as it used to be (I believe) so anyway luke darcy......
Yeah he's done very well to get 6 votes out of two blokes who would be lucky to have that many brain cells between them

Yeah he's done very well to get 6 votes out of two blokes who would be lucky to have that many brain cells between them
to be fair to darcy he's 5 x more intelligent than jacovich - but still an intelligence deprived dropkick

jacovich - his knowledge is limited to Western Australian Football. and his thought process is compromised by the fact he doesn't actually possess a brain capable of transferring those thoughts into speech or words of any kind

darcy - biased campaigner.

Last edited:
We're just in a break at the function as main meals are finished and cleared.

We should know who is the 2014 NAB AFL Rising Star in the next 20 minutes or so.

Reckon they could drag it out a bit longer...
When I first read this I thought "Fair enough B Tron but they've brought all these kids together so they might as well make an afternoon of it." Half an hour later and trying to endure Vossy and Browny's "Hu's on first" routine and I'm coming round to your way of thinking.

That post (the 20 minutes or so one) was 15 minutes ago. Fair to say they are dragging this out as long as they possibly can
luke darcy is just out the back giving it to bont up the bont before he accepts the award he doesn't deserve.
suppose they have to let 'darce' finish.

When I first read this I thought "Fair enough B Tron but they've brought all these kids together so they might as well make an afternoon of it. Half an hour later and trying to endure Vossy and Browny's "Hu's on first" routine and I'm coming round to your way of thinking.
It is a clear indication as to how the AFL operates that they put more time and effort into an award such as this, and the day around it, then they do the jumper clash issue. As such, anything that surrounds the vote is probably more inane bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back