Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hook.jpg

Get them off, for the sake of the children (nominees). Is this the Brisbane Lions premiership reunion?
Browny's gone past 2003 now. What does this even have to do with being a rookie player?

How many times has the word 'mate' been used in the last 10 mins?

Ok this is it. I've been calling it for several weeks but Saturday Luke kicks his first goal. Can't wait for the reaction.

I hope it's the first goal of the game. Imagine the lift that'd give the players and supporters.

I hope it's the first goal of the game. Imagine the lift that'd give the players and supporters.

I would prefer it to be a clutch goal about the 15 minute mark of the second that sees us peg the score back to even and begins and avalanche of goals before half time as we push out to a 6 goal lead in a little over under 15 minutes of play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So sad that I (like many North fans) miss out an a couple of hundred bucks because dickheads like Glen Jakovich and Mark Evans can't take time out of their busy lives to actually watch football before being involved in panels like this. Thank god Taylor won it and not Bont

Evans - Taylor (5), Bontempelli (4), Aish (3), Dunstan (2), Cunningham (1) (Cunningham above LMac??? HAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:)

Ling - Aish (5), McDonald (4), Langdon (3), Bontempelli (2), Dunstan (1)

Glen Jakovich - Taylor (5), Aish (4), Bontempelli (3), McDonald (2), Dunstan (1)

Warren Tredrea - McDonald (5), Bontempelli (4), Taylor (3), Kolodjashnij (2), Impey (1)

Luke Darcy - Bontempelli (5), McDonald (4), Taylor (3), Kolodjashnij (2), Aish (1)

Gillon McLachlan - Taylor (5), Bontempelli (4), McDonald (3), Aish (2), Cunningham (1)

Kevin Bartlett - McDonald (5), Taylor(4), Bontempelli (3), Aish (2), Dunstan (1)

Matthew Richardson - Taylor(5), Bontempelli(4), McDonald (3), Aish (2), Kelly (1)

Kevin Sheehan - Bontempelli (5), Taylor (4), McDonald (3), Langdon (2), Kolodjashnij (1)

Danny Frawley - Taylor (5), Bontempelli (4), McDonald (3), Kolodjashnij (2), Cunningham (1)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back