Player Watch #11: Luke "Two Dogs" McDonald - Roo til end '26

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely best 22 but I wouldn't call him a lock. He could easily have a Mullett-2014 style season and fall from grace. He's still very young
That would mean the end of LMac's smile...AKA the day innocence died. He'll never be dropped, he'll be rested

He's definitely best 22 but I wouldn't call him a lock. He could easily have a Mullett-2014 style season and fall from grace. He's still very young

Won't happen.

Footy gods owe us.

Luke McD played an attacking style of football at Werribee before joining NMFC. Last year, I expected 5-10 goals off the HBF, but alas, he butchered many shots, and ended up with nothing. When do you think he will get his first goal? It HAS to be this year....

My tip, without looking at the fixture, is round 4... 2nd quarter.

What's yours?

Hopefuly round 2, today, streaming through CHF composing himself and timing his swing as I know he can, but as he rarely seems to during games. C'monnnnn LMac, fill Fishy's role of HB goalkicker in his absence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to start seeing a little bit more from Luke.

However, we can't be to harsh considering he's only a second year player.

Yeah, How dare he show so little courage running back with flight to spoil Kennedy and play 2 finals injured

and get 32 votes and come 3rd in Rising Star in his 1st year.

C'mon Luke, Harris 10 wants to start seeing a little more !!!!

WTF ................

Yeah, How dare he show so little courage running back with flight to spoil Kennedy and play 2 finals injured

WTF ................
Hahahahaha brilliant!!!

WTF ................

You list a number of great points, however I want a little bit more.

More of the ball and improved disposal should do it for me.

I think his kicking is fine. He just has a tendency to blaze away when under pressure deep in defense. He always seems to try and kick it as far as possible and has an uncanny knack of putting it straight on the oppositions chest. His short kicking is usually spot on.

Excellent today. Great defensive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back