Running transcript please ;)

Billy: "Verbal diarrhoea, crap joke"
JB: "Tasmania"
Billy: "Something, something frothy; more bullshit talk"
JB: "Tasmania"
Luke: "North FTW"

wbUqQk.gif

S5WZ3U.gif

Fave part of Friday night. Almost up there with the LMac dancing after being drafted gif.
Love his passion for the club.

Would be a dream come true to play for the team you barracked for as a kid and has always surprised me how more players don't factor that in when changing clubs.

Would be good to get more players who supported north as a kid into the club(hannebery, josh kelly, Brandon Ellis etc)

needs to go back to the VFL, love his intensity but his decision making belongs in the under 12's. the bomb it long at every occasion is not good enough and is really costing us.

Has been horrible the last two weeks. Skills have been below AFL level. He needs to clean up his act or go back to VFL.

Why do our young players show something for a year and stagnate? I know Mcdonald is still young but gee he looked better last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His kicking is just a nightmare. He's not playing good football at all tbh, what he needs is a good 4 weeks in the twos where he can apply his leadership, and gain some confidence into his football. Needs to dominate a couple of games of footy to get back on track. Just a slight blip atm but it happens to everyone.

Send him to the VFL to find form before he is devoid of all confidence and becomes a mediocre player like Atley, Black, MacMillan, Bastinac.

seriously think our inability to drop the above 4 mentioned players when they needed to find form has stagnated their development somewhat. Please don't let this be Luke!

Golden opportunity to snag his 1st goal tonight, nek minnit, failed to score

I'm sure I wasn't the only viewer calling significant others into the room to see his first goal about to be kicked.

Disappointing.

Send him to the VFL to find form before he is devoid of all confidence and becomes a mediocre player like Atley, Black, MacMillan, Bastinac.

seriously think our inability to drop the above 4 mentioned players when they needed to find form has stagnated their development somewhat. Please don't let this be Luke!

Agree. Not sure why our youngsters are immune from being dropped.

Jackson Macrae is running around in the twos at the moment, FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back