Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I knew that came out wrong and hoped people would just miss it.
Thankyou for point it out.. Haha

The setup should stay the same, both Hurley and Carlisle did well in their new roles. With a second season under their belt they will be better again.

- Nostradamus -
Carlisle and Daniher 40 goals plus each next year.

Nostradumbarse:

Carlisle kicking 40 is simultaneously used by different groups of people to suggest that Bomber should be coaching the team because he put Carlisle forward, and also that Hird is a far better coach than Bomber because he's getting more out of Carlisle.

:drunk:

Did you not see Ben Brown on Steinberg the other night? or what happened with Matthew Watson against Carlton?

as Bomber said last night, Brown didn't have a kick in the first half
you'd like to have seen us win more of those contests, but if the midfield pressure drops off, it puts any defence under pressure.

Did you not see Ben Brown on Steinberg the other night? or what happened with Matthew Watson against Carlton?

That's the point, three pronged attack Daniher, Carlisle and Hurley. One will get off the leash. Why stack the defense with all talent, other good sides get by with good honest defenders. The midfield is crucial to defense, with no pressure doesn't matter who the defenders are.

That's the point, three pronged attack Daniher, Carlisle and Hurley. One will get off the leash. Why stack the defense with all talent, other good sides get by with good honest defenders. The midfield is crucial to defense, with no pressure doesn't matter who the defenders are.
Michael Johnson, Luke McPharlin, Harry Taylor etc disagree

I'm assuming that the positional debate if Bomber stays between he and Hird will be very ESB-esque.

"No, no, no! This one goes there, that one goes there, right?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says a fair bit about the other clubs imo. Urging him to leave under a clause which isn't likely to hold up under any sort of challenge.

The 'other' clubs probably think they're immune to the very same clause they're encouraging Jake to use.

Campaigners.

Says a fair bit about the other clubs imo. Urging him to leave under a clause which isn't likely to hold up under any sort of challenge.

I genuinely would go out of my way now to make sure I do NOTHING to assist any of the other clubs now.

I remember donating to the Dogs when I was a young fella to avoid merger with Fitzroy, bought a Richmond membership under my wifes name five years ago when they were struggling with debt, and made sure a bought tickets to each away game against North.

No more - I'd grill up a steak as they all burned to the ******* ground now.

I genuinely would go out of my way now to make sure I do NOTHING to assist any of the other clubs now.

I remember donating to the Dogs when I was a young fella to avoid merger with Fitzroy, bought a Richmond membership under my wifes name five years ago when they were struggling with debt, and made sure a bought tickets to each away game against North.

No more - I'd grill up a steak as they all burned to the ******* ground now.

Imagine the quality of steak you'd be grilling with all that saved cash too. Beautifully marbled wagyu sirloin on the bone, and I mean the real Japanese wagyu which drinks beer and is massaged by their handler. Oh man, I reckon I'd join you. Is it wrong to be wanting to eat steak at 9:22 in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back