Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Carlisle ‏@jcarlisle22 4m
More
Disappointing news but will do everything possible to get back as soon as I can! I know the boys will be fine & I'll support any way I can
1f44d.png

1. Shaun Edwards ‏@Shaunye33 3m
    @jcarlisle22 nooooo #dontblamethekick

2. Jake Carlisle ‏@jcarlisle22 7s@Shaunye33 it was a great kick shauny, would rather that delivery then on my head
We have someone to blame
Used the word then where he should have used than... delist..

In all seriousness * * ******* * * ******* ******* * * * ******* * * ******* ******* * * * ******* * * ******* ******* * * * ******* * * ******* ******* * * * ******* * * ******* ******* * * * ******* * * ******* ******* * * * ******* * * ******* ******* * * * ******* * * ******* ******* *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disastrous news - We have JD who is struggling, T-Bell out of form, Ambrose is struggling - We will have to bite the bullet and send Hurley forward - And restructure the defence.

Seriously though, he shouldn't have been in the side against the suns. Couldnt bend over and barely made an impact. Bellchambers could have come in and found some form and Carlisle might not be injured now

Disastrous news - We have JD who is struggling, T-Bell out of form, Ambrose is struggling - We will have to bite the bullet and send Hurley forward - And restructure the defence.

I would say send Hurley forward but we need him in the backline at the moment...

-Fletcher ruled out for the season
-Hooker 50/50 after concussion
-Steinberg still finding his feet
-Pears injured/off the radar
-Van Unen not performing in VFL to warrant a recall
-Hibberd/Dempsey need to play "loose"
-Myers is forced into the backline which isn't great he is more damaging up the ground

Ah crap. That's quite a big loss.

Either Belly comes in or we go a mosquito fleet up forward. I can see a small forward line performing better against Thompson, Grima and Hansen, I'd prefer a tall forward line to get us over Carlton first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back