Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ajahahahah Molly

If anything, the Carlisle scandal make me wonder what he was up to at Essendon. Are other players up to the same thing?

Probably.

Are any of them stupid enough to film it?

Probably not.

Yeah cant begrudge a bloke who got us a good deal. More looking forward to pick 5 being a gun and giving it to my girlfriend.

That may have came out wrong..

So put it back in.

Ba dum tish.

Cripple_fight.PNG

So according to the AFL trade wrap we got Sydney involved when it looked like going nowhere.

But hey, everyone hates Disco and no one wants to deal with us......
WTF were Saints doing then if we actually did all the groundwork?

Wasn't Ameet supposed to be doing all he could to retain a first round pick, yet in the end it was us that retained it for him?

No wonder Disco didn't thank him in his media spot.

If anything, the Carlisle scandal make me wonder what he was up to at Essendon. Are other players up to the same thing?

Probably at all 18,clubs.

Grant Thomas calling for Saints to sack Carlisle to prove a point.
What a knob.

Probably at all 18,clubs.

Grant Thomas calling for Saints to sack Carlisle to prove a point.
What a knob.
Almost certainly at all 18 clubs. It's very real amongst the demographic of AFL footballers (18-30 yo males). Add in the fact that these guys are paid on average 5 times the average full time wage in this country and have no time to relax and it's not hard to imagine that it's actually higher as a percentage than in the broader population. It's been going on forever though. I remember 10 years ago AFL footballers openly buying/consuming drugs in nightclubs/bars. Their wages have gone up and scrutiny on skinfolds is increased as well, I'd imagine over 20% of the competition has the occasional night on the flippers/coke etc.

There's definately plenty of footballers dabbling is this kinda stuff.

Having seen the video, Carlisle didnt look like he was doing this for the first time. He hoovered that line, so I would assume he's done rack before

lol

when Jake makes some mates at the Saints, they'll be doing it all together.

lol

when Jake makes some mates at the Saints, they'll be doing it all together.

Can imagine Jake turning up at one of the Saints houses with a big tupperware container filled with coke and a box of favourites.

Comes through the back gate, 'I brought the party boys.....Roo, Joey...why are you both naked?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to laugh at some of the Saint tragics on their boards.... Before Carlisle was traded, we heard from some of them how he was out of contract at EFC and practically a Saints player; Dodoro holding things up in his usual self.

The deal gets done, the scandal breaks, all of a sudden 'he's still an EFC player until 30 October' and 'he wasnt a Saints player when he made the video'.... ''EFC caused this' etc.

You wanted him, you traded for him. DEAL WITH IT!

(we'll take our pick 5 and laugh all the way to the draft)

Did i just hear saints could be looking at his marketing part of his contact worth around 100k a year!!! Because of this stuff up. We didn't hear boo from him in 6 years when he was with us. Or is marketing part of all contracts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back