Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might take away the fact they are going to try and fist us in psd.
So we trade for a FA because they're being unreasonable? That's very stupid logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is gone lads.

And I personally think it's pretty average of the club to continually build false hope amongst the membership with their "confident" statements.

You continue to state, he is gone

Yet you continually tell us that you hope, you are wrong.

Maybe the club is no wiser than you appear to be, and are hoping for the best outcome (he stays) with their confident statements.

That's not gonna happen.

Would take Menzel. Don't want Kreuzer. Walking hospital case.
Menzel had one good game this year....he destroyed my supercoach team along the way...lol...Please don't recruit him...even if he kicked goal of the year, or 100 for the season in a bomber jumper..I am not sure I could clap.

You continue to state, he is gone

Yet you continually tell us that you hope, you are wrong.

Maybe the club is no wiser than you appear to be, and are hoping for the best outcome (he stays) with their confident statements.

I only say it from a dispassionate and common sense point of view.

The guy has been at the club 5 years.

We first approached him regarding a new contract a very long time ago.

If he was gonna sign, he would have.

How could the club be "confident" now? Having so many club people say it just reeks of a PR effort. They had one bad news story last week, they're just trying to put space before the next one.

And yes again - hopefully I'm very wrong.

Because no contract is ever signed post season, of course. Never happens.

of course they do - but they are the minority and we cant expect it. Id say players who have havnt signed a contract put in front of the 6 months earlier, to magically sign, are very few and far between.

Dont confuse that with players waiting for the club to make an offer or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back