Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate works at the club. Apparently taken away by ambulance in a neck brace today. Don't know anymore yet.
Doesn't sound good. Hopefully it is only precautionary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he'll go but it's largely because he's out of contract at the end of the year, other clubs are offering him big money, and he's struggling with the role that the team needs him to play.

Is he struggling though? I know Bomber got into him early last year but I reckon he really turned it around with some great form up forward in the second half of last year.

He's been ok this year. What are we hearing about this now?

Is he struggling though? I know Bomber got into him early last year but I reckon he really turned it around with some great form up forward in the second half of last year.

He's been ok this year. What are we hearing about this now?
Seven goals in six games, with four of them against last year's spooners is worse than ok - even if goal tally isn't everything, he's not doing much anywhere else either. That said, I imagine his injury interrupted pre-season and the slow decision making of the mids are factors and he should improve.

There were rumours he was going to sign before the season started but it still hasn't happened so I guess people are panicking.

Certainly not trolling. Apparently, shoulder or broken arm is what my mate heard.
I guess we can only wait and see what the club says. Or if Jake puts out an Instagram in true post 1990 baby style!

I guess we can only wait and see what the club says. Or if Jake puts out an Instagram in true post 1990 baby style!

I'm certainly no news breaker so this could come back to bite me on the behind.

I hope he is just having a laugh at his essendon supporting friends.

Other clubs offering him big cash means bugger all, we will be able to pay him what he wants, no club could offer him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back