Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKernan isnt a good enough CHF either imo

He's not good enough for AFL. Hooker's been impressive up forward but will never tear a game apart like Carlisle has done, albeit has only done it twice.

Now is the perfect time to play Carlisle back. Hooker has kicked 7.10 the past for games whilst also playing back. He has been kicking better the past two weeks and Add that up for a season and you that have a 50 goal forward along wth Daniher.
He had great hands and can take a contested Mark and makes more of a contest once it hits the ground

I think Carlisle has a better ceiling as a forward than Hooksy, but if we can manage to make him happy by playing him back this season it is so worth it. Is Hooker a long term forward option? I wouldn't say so, but get that signature :>

Would be annoying seeing of my essendon favorites leave in 2 years. Really annoying

Prefer him to stay but now that future picks can be traded i'm not so concerned.

If he walks into PSD for nothing it will be concerning, considering Bris could make a play for dixon through PSD leaving blues with next pick...

But I tend to agree. Just hope Carltank isnt the team we have to deal with. 100% want him to stay

When did Sam say this? It wasn't in his "Carlisle to Carlton" story tonight on 3AW.

Saw something mentioned (cant find atm, on phone in bed) about 700k for mark for Carlisle, (multiple clubs interested, not just carlton) and sam said tonight there is about a 150k differential between our offer and the front runners so I just connected the dots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw something mentioned (cant find atm, on phone in bed) about 700k for mark for Carlisle, (multiple clubs interested, not just carlton) and sam said tonight there is about a 150k differential between our offer and the front runners so I just connected the dots

Are Carlton the actual front runners for Jakey or are you implying that they are generally front runners??

Going to lose a gun kpp for 150k? just give what he wants ffs.

The thing for me is... our list is s**t.

There's teams that can afford to pay overs. Like Bulldogs with Boyd. Young squad.

If we can't afford enough to ward off others on Carlisle, who is taking up our cap? Watson, Goddard, Heppell, Hurley, Hooker? Who else?

Paddy's departure should have left us with a bomb to start with.

The thing for me is... our list is s**t.

There's teams that can afford to pay overs. Like Bulldogs with Boyd. Young squad.

If we can't afford enough to ward off others on Carlisle, who is taking up our cap? Watson, Goddard, Heppell, Hurley, Hooker? Who else?

Paddy's departure should have left us with a bomb to start with.

Goddard and Watson. Hurley is on 500k. Perhaps the club was wanting to have a FA raid at the end of next season.

would be interesting if Carlisle remains back for the rest of the year. All depends on the Hooker experiment.

Might renew his enthusiasm.

Freo apparently with a 700ķ offer according to the Ch7 weasle,,, Claiming the blues won't pay that much but "thinks" JC wouldn't go West..

It actually makes a bit of senses re Pav twilighting but Jakee would probably be concentrated up forward...

Can anyone see any deals or situations that could help us...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back