Traded #22: Jake Carlisle - Pt.1 - Traded with some other stuff for pick 5, 24 and a Bird (cont in Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Hooksy is the kind of bloke that approaches every job that's asked of him by the coaches the same way. That's just one of the reasons I :hearts: him.

Also smacks of leadership.

Freo apparently with a 700ķ offer according to the Ch7 weasle,,, Claiming the blues won't pay that much but "thinks" JC wouldn't go West..

It actually makes a bit of senses re Pav twilighting but Jakee would probably be concentrated up forward...

Can anyone see any deals or situations that could help us...?

My mail is he will not leave Melbourne and the Dogs are pretty keen and up around $700k

Interesting > Weasos next tweet

@Stevo7AFL
For all the talk about Carlisle heading to the kennel, believe you can absolutely rule out Dogs.

Good maybe he will stay with us.

Interesting > Weasos next tweet

@Stevo7AFL
For all the talk about Carlisle heading to the kennel, believe you can absolutely rule out Dogs.
So what number do we think he'll wear at the Dogs?

THOMO_31

All Australian
Apr 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks, Cubs, NY Rangers
Yeah i don't honestly see how Dogs can fit him him. the dark horse will be Hawks. still have abit of cash up there sleeve and Lake may or may not go on next year. they wouldn't have any hesitation in throwing in there 1st pick and maybe Shoenmakers.

Yeah i don't honestly see how Dogs can fit him him. the dark horse will be Hawks. still have abit of cash up there sleeve and Lake may or may not go on next year. they wouldn't have any hesitation in throwing in there 1st pick and maybe Shoenmakers.

1st rounder this year and next and shoenmakers and id consider that.

Nasty Penguin

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2009
In an Igloo
AFL Club
Essendon
LOL Shoenmakers!!
Play hardball with these thieving bastards. Two first round picks and one of Hartung, Litherland or Langford. All their talls are either busted or recycled from other clubs. Would rather use the draft picks for another tall.

THOMO_31

All Australian
Apr 11, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks, Cubs, NY Rangers
LOL Shoenmakers!!
Play hardball with these thieving bastards. Two first round picks and one of Hartung, Litherland or Langford. All their talls are either busted or recycled from other clubs. Would rather use the draft picks for another tall.

Hartung would be great. and true they always get what they want. so i would be making sure it costs them an arm and leg to get him across!!!

Pweter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 12, 2010
Right here, right now
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Central Districts, Detroit Pistons
I reckon Shoenmakers has shown significantly more as a forward than he did as a defender. If Jake was 100% going to leave then I'd consider him and a first rounder. Ideally I'd prefer more considering where Hawthorn's first rounder is so a 3rd party would need to come to the table to make me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back