Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Yeah, how many dicks did it/he have?
Dude you might be asking a primary school kid that. 'rool'

a5b696aacc0d30928d5815354d7413b8.jpg

I remember leaving a game early last season incredibly frustrated at Goldy, and claimed quite publicly that we'd never be a premiership contender with him as our leading ruckman.

16 months on, and I don't think there's a player more admired and respected by not only North supporters, but opposition fans. Him and Jarryd Roughead are probably the two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im tempted to rest him this week.....

would mind seeing him play forward.... can take a grab and a decent kick too...

anyone know what his kicking range is? Never seems to give it a real crack..... in saying that i saw Waite unload from 55 and i thought he couldn't kick over 40...

Im tempted to rest him this week.....

would mind seeing him play forward.... can take a grab and a decent kick too...

anyone know what his kicking range is? Never seems to give it a real crack..... in saying that i saw Waite unload from 55 and i thought he couldn't kick over 40...

If he is a show for the brownlow then let him go nuts. I am not usually big on individual awards, but he deserves it, he has carried this team all season.

If he is a show for the brownlow then let him go nuts. I am not usually big on individual awards, but he deserves it, he has carried this team all season.
Hence why im only tempted, i think he can go forward and kick 3-4.... If he didnt play for us i would be tuning in just to watch this bloke play.....

Dude you might be asking a primary school kid that. 'rool'

a5b696aacc0d30928d5815354d7413b8.jpg

Profile says 16 years old, if he's still in primary school he's gonna fit in perfectly around here.

Resting him in the second Melbourne game last year cost him the Syd. Good luck convincing him to miss one again.

My fear is a team like Freo who are probably going to lose Sandilands this year or next offer something that is just too good to refuse.

I would bet your house that Goldy ain't moving from Melbourne and I am very doubtful he'd leave North.

That's great....
Thanks for clearing that up.

Just an opinion man.

Has been sought after before, had money thrown at him before, and never really looked like leaving.

After the year he has had, could realistically be in the frame to be the captaincy.

IMHO I see us doing what is required to keep him. Currently our best player, we'd be mental to let him go anywhere.

Just an opinion man.

Has been sought after before, had money thrown at him before, and never really looked like leaving.

After the year he has had, could realistically be in the frame to be the captaincy.

IMHO I see us doing what is required to keep him. Currently our best player, we'd be mental to let him go anywhere.
Oh, I agree just cannot let him go. I did find it interesting that we only signed him for 2 years wth his last extension. It coincides with him being FA eligible, I would think that is his management trying to maximise his earning potential.

Oh, I agree just cannot let him go. I did find it interesting that we only signed him for 2 years wth his last extension. It coincides with him being FA eligible, I would think that is his management trying to maximise his earning potential.
Probably.

End of the day it will come down to Todd.

We moved on 2 AFL quality Ruckman to provide him with the ability to develop into the player he has become. He'd be aware of that, and i hold the belief that it would mean something.

Todd has had 2 kids and recently brought a house near the club hasn't he? I'm sure he intends on being a 1 club player, I see him being a boomer type player, turning down bigger deals to pay back the club that had faith in him.

When he came to us he was an untested untried basketball convert, now look at him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back