Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldy came back well and just pipped Sandi if you can compare 1 on 1 for influence on the game. Two goals in the last from having outworked Sandi clinches it for me.
Sandi prior to this game had kicked 90 goals in his career.....he kicked 2 today. I´m happy to say Goldy has had his best year ever,,,,,,but lets get too carried away here, Goldstein´s value to us is that he delivers the ball to our mids on a platter. He struggled to do this today. He even said that he costed us 4 goals on TV interview....( That I don't know)

Goldy came back well and just pipped Sandi if you can compare 1 on 1 for influence on the game. Two goals in the last from having outworked Sandi clinches it for me.

Pretty much how I saw it too. Sandi beat him early, Goldy got on top late. Early days it was obvious they wanted to push Sandi forward and keep Goldy from influencing the game around the ground. That worked for about a quarter, then Goldy worked into the game and started to influence the contest. Kicking the sealer was the icing on the cake.

Sandi prior to this game had kicked 90 goals in his career.....he kicked 2 today. I´m happy to say Goldy has had his best year ever,,,,,,but lets get too carried away here, Goldstein´s value to us is that he delivers the ball to our mids on a platter. He struggled to do this today. He even said that he costed us 4 goals on TV interview....( That I don't know)
Yeah prob fair enough and we all have different opinions. If I was giving votes, in the 4th quarter when I see Sandi standing off the contest about 20min when the game was in the balance and Goldy kicks us goals that's what I'd remember. The game isn't won in the first quarter.

Yeah prob fair enough and we all have different opinions. If I was giving votes, in the 4th quarter when I see Sandi standing off the contest about 20min when the game was in the balance and Goldy kicks us goals that's what I'd remember. The game isn't won in the first quarter.
He definitely faded late.....but its probably his last year.

Kicked a belter to get us within a kick.
Kicked the sealer.

Goldi takes the chocolates. No Goldi North dont win. Hes a reason we are playing in September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunstall was a bit of a flog towards some of our players for most of the game, Thomas and Goldy especially.
Dunstall is a flog**

Last night on the couch he gave it to Atley for giving Pearce 15 metres of space instead of talking about his run and carry in the 2nd half. I have no time for him.

Dunstall is a flog**

Last night on the couch he gave it to Atley for giving Pearce 15 metres of space instead of talking about his run and carry in the 2nd half. I have no time for him.
It's a shame, like Carey, he has a great football brain and understands the game better than most, but acts likes flog at times and makes floggish comments.

Another big one from Todd... Midfield unable to use it.

15 h/o to break the record.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-31/redhot-goldstein-set-for-recordbreaking-year

16 to break the record and 63 to break the 1,000 barrier. Sandi not far behind.

Will he raise the rucking arm in a salute to the crowd in the elimination?

Goldy might hold 4 hitout records by the end of this year. # for Season, Season average, # in a single game and # to advantage in a single game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back