Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Man i was sitting there laughing while hearing that.... im glad they did it though... put so much pressure on that kid... Goldy gave him a bathing!!

Getting the advice of the media that what he needed to do was run and run and run. Clearly they never paid attention to Goldy.

I hope that these 4 rounds are an indication that he has turned a corner in his career and that he really is striving to be the best in the league. If that is accurate there is every likelihood that we will have the best ruck in the league for the next 5 years maybe longer.

Getting the advice of the media that what he needed to do was run and run and run. Clearly they never paid attention to Goldy.

I hope that these 4 rounds are an indication that he has turned a corner in his career and that he really is striving to be the best in the league. If that is accurate there is every likelihood that we will have the best ruck in the league for the next 5 years maybe longer.
I have to say that he looks fresher in the final qtr now than he did in the past.... getting decent chopouts from Brown im guessing....

Just like everyone to know that Goldy has moved up 4 places from last round to 11th overall in the AFL Player Ratings. That is 14 places above the next ruck, Sam Jacobs.
Is the 6th highest scoring player for the year.
It's unfortunate that Goldy's achievements are always going to have the caveat that Nic Nat has somehow had the biggest relative rise this season.

He's the glue holding this side together right now, make no mistake, we've had some big injury blows and some important players in poorish form, and he's stepped up his game to cover as well as he can for this side. An awesome effort really, if he can keep this up when our side hits full strength, watch out!

Still better than that Ranking thread.

4 NM players. I'll only assume he copped a lot for that without reading the rest.
Not really. There's always a couple but plenty came to his defence. A few thought Rohan should have been ahead of Dumont and a few made a case for other KPDs over Tarrant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6LCoEFS.jpg

FINALLY A BOY! At least one of those johnsons isn't just for show then.

Lachlan. Jack. Serious?

The kid just has to play for us now.

Sounds like at least two of Goldy's dicks might actually belong to someone else! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back