Past #23: Kieran Harper - delisted by the club (29/10) - will miss '16 VAFA season, surgery on ankle

Remove this Banner Ad

Higgins is everything we want Harps to be.
post-9247-why-not-both-gif-why-dont-we-h-alTk.gif

Not sure about this. He was at the Family Day today and stated that he is confident of working his way back into the team.

Well I doubt he was going to say, "Na, mate. I'm up s**t creek, to be honest with ya". ;)

True, but if his goose was cooked, you would be able to read that from talking to him. He seemed genuinely confident.

thats what I like to hear. I'm hoping he can have a cracker season and gain another contract, we don't have a lot of players of his ilk on our list. injuries have taken their toll over the past few years and its awesome to hear he is 100% fit mentally and physically again.

only had about 60% game time in the last 2 games as well. will hit his straps come round 4-5 hopefully.
i bloody hope so.....he could be that little bit of flair we need.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he can find that confidence and aggression. He has nothing left in the tank, needs to put the foot to the floor and give it all he has, if he gives it 100% and doesn't make it then at least he tried. Don't get left behind thinking what could have been if I just gave it everything I had.

I hope he can find that confidence and aggression. He has nothing left in the tank, needs to put the foot to the floor and give it all he has, if he gives it 100% and doesn't make it then at least he tried. Don't get left behind thinking what could have been if I just gave it everything I had.

Harper, who featured on the wing in the first half before drifting through the middle after the main break, continued his encouraging form with 18 disposals, 11 tackles, eight clearances and a goal.

11 tackles!!!!! No doubting he's having a crack......especially how important defensive pressure is these days with the ball going the other way. If he can produce that regularly and score 1.5 goals a game, he'll be donning the blue and white soon enough.

Harper, who featured on the wing in the first half before drifting through the middle after the main break, continued his encouraging form with 18 disposals, 11 tackles, eight clearances and a goal.

11 tackles!!!!! No doubting he's having a crack......especially how important defensive pressure is these days with the ball going the other way. If he can produce that regularly and score 1.5 goals a game, he'll be donning the blue and white soon enough.

Nice days work Harps, keep it up buddy

Geez. Even if he doesn't kick the goals himself, if each tackle can lead to a score ...

I'm suddenly LHopeful again.

Hopefully the game was a boost to his confidence

That sounds promising.

thats my boy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back