Delisted #24: Alex Browne - Now at Northern Blues - Retired from footy - 2/5

Remove this Banner Ad

Not long now surely. Can't wait to see him back.

Back this week

Seriously?

Got to say that on the three or four games I've seen this year I can see why you like him.

He has heaps of AFL traits and potentially an excellent kick.

Would love to see him get an extended run (other than the sub appearance he will get if selected).

When I saw the game against Coburg a few weeks ago, I was seriously taken a back by how big he was. I would say he is closer to 190cm as well.

What's the longest a player has had to wait to to play in a win after his first game?

When I saw the game against Coburg a few weeks ago, I was seriously taken a back by how big he was. I would say he is closer to 190cm as well.

What's the longest a player has had to wait to to play in a win after his first game?
I'm sure Ron The Bear would have the stat.

Seriously?

Got to say that on the three or four games I've seen this year I can see why you like him.

He has heaps of AFL traits and potentially an excellent kick.

Would love to see him get an extended run (other than the sub appearance he will get if selected).

Saw Hibbo during the week (same circle of friends) and got talking. Mentioned Browney and he gave me a guilty look of pleasure when I inquired about seeing him back in the seniors soon enough.

He might not be a better kick than Dalgleish, a better runner than NOB or a better contested ball winner like Hams or Kav but being near the top of all categories is exactly why he is the one guy I have seriously high hopes for. Not sure his tank would allow for a wing role but a running spot of hb would be ideal or even a running half forward.

A wry smile
306976_1_M.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously giving consideration to getting to Preston tomorrow and watching this guy go about his business.

Hopefully eth-dog can see why I rate him so highly now
I only caught the second half last week but he was good, even though he turned it over too much IMO. I'll be out there tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back