Delisted #25: Ariel Steinberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Got done for pace by Petrie at one point, has some qualities but is ultimately too slow for this level.

im almost certain we can find the same posts about baguley. i probably even made some of them.
Baguley is a diamond in the rough. The strike rate doesn't favor Steinberg at all.

THE GUY HAS PLAYED # GAMES LAY OFF

THE # IS FOR THE NUMBER # COZ I COULDN"T BE BOTHERED LETTING GO OF THE SHIFT KEY

His hair is.

Otherwise he's slower, shorter, worse with the ball and worse without the ball.

That's because Hurley is one of the best ball users we have and has played 100 games.

He's playing in an elimination final in his 4th game. Deserves some time to show something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im not sure if he'll make it ftr, but to write him off after that game is bordering on insanity
My concern is his height, that's the main reason he struggled against Brown tonight.

I don't really blame any of it on him. I see why he was played and I agree with it, it just didn't work out in the end. Will he work out for the team in the future?... As depth, in my opinion... Obviously that can change depending on how hard he works.

He wasn't as bad as some of you nuffies are making out. The main mistakes were the match ups made in the coaches box.

Considering our lack of draft picks I see no reason to cut him loose. Give him another year on the rookie list and see if he can pull it together after getting a taste.

I'm a big fan of Steiny at VFL level but got dominated by Brown. Although Brown's last goal was clearly play on
Brown got goals from a joe the goose, another when our 2 defenders slipped over, and that holding of his jumper which Steinberg should not have done and didn't mark it. 4.1 looks bad but doesn't tell the whole story, not too bad for a 3rd gamer. Most ppl sitting near me wouldn't agree with me though, they were into him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back