Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS - trade!!!!!!!

Result the same. I've given up on Taz.

He's not big/strong enough to play as a number 1 or number 2 defender, and he isn't quick enough (obviously) to play as a rebounder. If he plays defense its because Scott is looking for a spot for him because he can't break into the forward line.

There is far more to being a key defender than being "big and strong".

Otherwise lets put Wallace there.

Fact is Taz isn't up to it whether healthy or otherwise.

Been proven quite a few times already that he isn't up to AFL level as a KP player. Whether predominantly due to injuries or lack of talent. So yeah, it is fact.

Your overrating of Tarrant is what is silly.

Disagree. He has shown more often than not that he struggles at the level.

Just a reminder of some of the stuff that we can find in this thread. Not saying he has proven these wrong yet... But those of us that remained believers are feeling ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I hope he can back it up. Not only for his career, but it'll free up Thompson to do what he does best rather than playing a stock standard 1v1 role.

Absolutely loved his work on Sat night.

I've been very critical of his awful performances but he showed really positive signs down back. (unlike when he first started)

One of the best things to come out of the game, fingers crossed he stays fit and continues to show that kind of ability and output.

Absolutely loved his work on Sat night.

I've been very critical of his awful performances but he showed really positive signs down back. (unlike when he first started)

One of the best things to come out of the game, fingers crossed he stays fit and continues to show that kind of ability and output.
Good post mate.... Especially when considering your posting on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back