Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

We NEED to sign this guy for a few years NOW before he gets snapped up by any other club, ala Greenwood. This should be our priority signing for this year!! He will be a free agent at years end, and I am certain if he is not signed by mid-year the other clubs will begin circling, much the same as with Greenwood. This should be a big deal for the club, and I hope they dont let it slip like last year....

We NEED to sign this guy for a few years NOW before he gets snapped up by any other club, ala Greenwood. This should be our priority signing for this year!! He will be a free agent at years end, and I am certain if he is not signed by mid-year the other clubs will begin circling, much the same as with Greenwood. This should be a big deal for the club, and I hope they dont let it slip like last year....
Hypothetically, who would be circling?

Great post mate!!! I agree, offer him a solid 2 year deal.

I really hope this is true, but how many of us thought the same applied to Levi Greenwood.... Respect what it is, and hopefully re-sign him.
I imagine if Tazza had half the injury history he does, he would have double the games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Levi had been s**t-canned for pretty much two years by Scott, whenever he did get a chance he'd be the first dropped after a slower game. Very different situations!
Not so much last year. I thought last year Greenwood really consolidated himself in the team, and we really dropped the ball by not signing him up. I just would dread that happening again, and this time more importantly to a key post player, rather than a grunt midfielder! That could be more detrimental to our future.
I also want to point out that I have rarely come on here and vented my displeasure of a player, as many others do. So, I would think that people on here need to give our players more of an opportunity (aka Wright, Jacobs, Nahas, et al.)

He needs to stop pissing around with it in the background at times. Cost is a few goals. Apart from that he's very very solid

Field kicking was good. Defensive efforts good as well. Tends to take too long to find a target. Needs to increase his awareness of where our players are spreading and who is providing options. He can defend, just needs to be quicker and smarter with the footy.

Bit of a nothing game from him really - which is fine from a backman. It didn't really seem like he was playing on one set opponent but most of his kicking was good. Made one absolutely dreadful error when he took far too long to be tackled in the goal square as he shinned it in the last quarter which resulted in an Essendon goal. But I think that sort of awareness will come with more game time in the backline and to be fair he should continue to improve the more he plays down there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back