Past #25: Robbie Tarrant - traded to RFC for CCJ&picks - 2yr deal at RFC - 174 NM games/44 NM goals - retires 13/7/23 effective immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

He will make it. He wants to make it and it sounds like he's not going to let anything stand in his way.

Even when talking about how it was hard watching the other guys go off and relax he seemed to be determined not to cut corners.

Tarrant, forward line, 2010.

Cheers guys. :thumbsu:

Missed the segment because I had to leave just as I started this thread, so it was good to read what he had to say.

yea mate forget football ability and the fact hes just had his 4th shoulder reconstruction he just did a nice interview on hutchys show he will definitely make it

Put your dummy back in aria, i was referring to making it back from injury and getting a game in the AFL. never said he was going to be an OMG ELITE BREAK OPEN THE PACK IM AWESOME player. I stand by my claim. He will make it (back from injury and into the 22)

They also had Majak Daw on, first time i've seen him and he is impressive, as for Robbie has a quiet determination about him and they asked him about Chris coming to North and his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Does anyone know how he is going with his injuries?

Little mention of how his recovery was going but he seems to be going all out into his rehab to make sure he comes right.

As to Majak Daw, would not be dissapointed at all if we were to pick him up, although theres only a 1% chance we would.

Little mention of how his recovery was going but he seems to be going all out into his rehab to make sure he comes right.

As to Majak Daw, would not be dissapointed at all if we were to pick him up, although theres only a 1% chance we would.

Robbie's shoulder is coming along great, he is working very hard to get it right. There have been no problems from what I have heard. I enjoyed the visions of the draft camp, he looked fast doing the agility test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day guy wents to school with this bloke, whatz the word on his shoulder? he going to get a gig soon.

At the moment it's got ****ed tattooed on it, imho.

4 recos in 3 yrs, 0 games but has been signed for another two years so the club has got faith in the kid.

I wont be holding my breath untill he lines up for the seniors in round 1. Goodluck to him though. Theres alot of hype around him.

The fact we re-signed him would suggest that our (former) medicos believed his shoulder ills could be overcome. Let's bloody hope so, as he's a quality bloke and one with abilities our side desperately needs.

The fact we re-signed him would suggest that our (former) medicos believed his shoulder ills could be overcome. Let's bloody hope so, as he's a quality bloke and one with abilities our side desperately needs.

Yes the same medical team that took a year to find that bone spur on Jesse's ankle:eek:

even if he gets his shoulders right he is a long way off AFL football

i dont think he has played a VFL senior match yet and only a handful of reserves games

I wont be holding my breath untill he lines up for the seniors in round 1. Goodluck to him though. Theres alot of hype around him.

Where does this myth that Robbie is a ready made senior player derive from?

I know that I have been MIA for a while, but has he done anything besides put in a battling effort in the seconds for a couple of goals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back