Past #26: Ben McKinley - acquired for pick 86 in trade with WC - delisted at end of 2012 season

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Loved Wocca Campbell. Would play him if fit.

SumRandom

Debutant
Suspended
Apr 20, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Mckinley played some good games for us but happy with our current foward line. Edwards has really played well for you guys over the last couple of years would like to of seen him get some more games for us. oh well.

Yep, what might have been now that we don't have LeCras, Nicoski and Kennedy.

I'm loving the levity and humour displayed on this site!

Otherwise, huge test for both sides. NM lose = pretenders (P.S. McKinley isn't your answer).
WC simply can't afford to lose this and as Geelong previously has shown and Sydney showed, quality sides find ways to climb over adversity.

No excuses if we lose.

Mate you have got that terribly wrong. There are a number of us who support North who have refused to re-sign as members this year until McKinley is in the side on a permanent basis. :mad:

I don't think Edwards really kicked 100 goals for WC mate. It was a rumour started by that Funky Mit Wazit poster a few years back.

What???? Now I know that you post some strange things every once in while Artichoke, but that's just taking the cake.

Saintly31

Cancelled
Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Mate you have got that terribly wrong. There are a number of us who support North who have refused to re-sign as members this year until McKinley is in the side on a permanent basis. :mad:

And im one of them.

He IS the answer, its obvious.

CharlieMortdecai

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I do believe Kasey Green has been keeping his eye in playing in the WAFL (Sharks perhaps?), surely there's some paperwork we can fill in to give him Urq's spot on the rookie list, then elevate him this weekend?

Lawyerly types please look into this, imagine Azza and McKazza being fed all afternoon by Kasey.

Moreover, is Brent, the older and better Lecras, still playing for the Falcons? We should look into getting him as well. The more players we have who have adapted to the Perth climate the better.

This could get ugly for the weagles I'm telling you.

Gees reading all the duds that the Eagles gave us after we gave them Hepburn is galling. We owe them a smashing on principal alone.

I'm all for it. He'll be up for the challenge to prove WCE wrong for letting him go. And with the spare open spaces of Subi, B Mac could add that dimension up forward we've been carving.

"McKinley to play against old side this week?"

McKinley used to play for Coburg? I didn't know that.

roosmad

Club Legend
Mar 31, 2007
Phoenix
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
millwall fc
having mckinley on our list is nearly as embarrasing as having olarenshaw or any of the hacks the dawks have given us...:cool:

Spitta09

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Offload Mckinley whilst he still has value to Ross Lyon hed be a welcome fit to the freo forward line.
If hes playing Jack Anthony i cant see why Mckinley couldnt slot into the freo team and fill a hole or two.

Hang on, have we still got Daniel McConnell on our list?

Don't mate, it's still too soon. I'm convinced Ross "double agent" Glendinning's daughter was a WC plant to ruin his North career. CONVINCED!

Old Skool

Brownlow Medallist
Suspended
10k Posts North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor
Nov 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ben has been a good contributor in the VFL games I have watched. He is playing higher up the field this season.

As usual this thread is full of uninformed second hand outdated tripe. It is no wonder the players believe the average BF member is a complete nuffy.

Ben has been a good contributor in the VFL games I have watched. He is playing higher up the field this season.

As usual this thread is full of uninformed second hand outdated tripe. It is no wonder the players believe the average BF member is a complete nuffy.

I thought that was what BF was meant for.

In all seriousness, Ben deserves to be considered on form like everyone else. However his two showings last year, particularly his first game, did not inspire a lot of confidence.

Back