Retired #26: Cale Hooker - Has announced his retirement at season's end 🍷

Remove this Banner Ad

Pears has had two okay weeks in defence in the VFL. Gwilt has been consistently solid in the AFL.

Gwilt>>>>>>Pears>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steinberg though.

I think the set-up next year (Jake will stay or I'll eat my hat) will look something like this-
Baguley, Hurley, Pears (gun defender, far more deserving of a spot than Gwilt)
Hibberd, Carlisle, Browne
Stanton, Watson, Goddard
Zaharakis, Daniher, Zerrett
Edwards, Hooker, Langford
Fol- Belly, Heppell, Hocking

Int- Laverde, McKernan, Myers, Jerrett

Some very stiff to miss, I.e Nobby, Dempsey, Fantasia, Milkshake, Kommer, Cooney (maybe) and the Irishman (could be the best of the lot).

Pears has had two okay weeks in defence in the VFL. Gwilt has been consistently solid in the AFL.

Gwilt>>>>>>Pears>>>>>>>>>>>>>Steinberg though.
Pears is pacier than Gwilt, bigger and stronger and I don't think he panics like Gwilt does.

I think the set-up next year (Jake will stay or I'll eat my hat) will look something like this-
Baguley, Hurley, Pears (gun defender, far more deserving of a spot than Gwilt)
Hibberd, Carlisle, Browne
Stanton, Watson, Goddard
Zaharakis, Daniher, Zerrett
Edwards, Hooker, Langford
Fol- Belly, Heppell, Hocking

Int- Laverde, McKernan, Myers, Jerrett

Some very stiff to miss, I.e Nobby, Dempsey, Fantasia, Milkshake, Kommer, Cooney (maybe) and the Irishman (could be the best of the lot).

Haha, nope.

And no Gleeson?

Pears is pacier than Gwilt, bigger and stronger and I don't think he panics like Gwilt does.
When was the last time you saw Pears play? Because I've watched them both a lot the past two years and I have to say that you're way off the mark with all those statements.

Nein, Nein, & Nein.

The game has gone past Pears. When he last played (2013 FFS) he was easily out bodied by 2nd/3rd year KPF. Pears will be delisted while Gwilt will most likely get another year.

Forgot to put him in the unlucky category. Pears>>>>>>>Gwilt. Never saw Gwilt towel up Fevola in his prime.

That was 6 years ago. 6. Literally no relevancy to the list management and Pears' future.

The
When was the last time you saw Pears play? Because I've watched them both a lot the past two years and I have to say that you're way off the mark with all those statements.
most recent VFL game. He offers more than Gwilt and he's younger. Or are we going to continue playing average recycled players?

Forgot to put him in the unlucky category. Pears>>>>>>>Gwilt. Never saw Gwilt towel up Fevola in his prime.
So because Pears had a great game 6 years ago he should be in the side now?

The

most recent VFL game. He offers more than Gwilt and he's younger. Or are we going to continue playing average recycled players?
No he doesn't. Don't be surprised to see Pears playing state league football next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So because Pears had a great game 6 years ago he should be in the side now?
Not necessarily. However, his worst compared to Gwilt's is preferable. He's also taller and more capable of playing on big b*stards like Sideshow Bob. Unlike Gwilt.

I'll bet those of you nay-saying Pears are the same ones that advocated Hooker and our first pick for Josh Caddy .

r u a tr0llolol

I'll bet those of you nay-saying Pears are the same ones that advocated Hooker and our first pick for Josh Caddy .
Nope.

And Pears is roughly the same height as Gwilt.

I'd much rather see a bloke with more upside than Gwilt playing. Especially when he's more likely to be part of our next premiership push.
Are you pushing to say something incorrect in all your posts?

da guy isn' reeal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back