Past #26: Daniel Nielson - won't be offered a new contract - thanks for your efforts Dan

possibily but i think they are keen to see him at CHB, although these days full back or chb changes weekly.
He seems more of a pure stopper. CHB these days needs to be a rebounder as well and have greater endurance to keep up with the likes of Riewoldt or Buddy. But I agree - positions don't exist as such. Just depends on a match up.

Rockstar6

Premiership Player
Dec 23, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Utah Jazz
What I like most about him is that he stops his opponent at all costs first and then looks to attack second. Seems to be a real team player.

KillaKanga

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2011
If I'm online I'm at work!
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Boston CelticsRedSoxBruins

Anyone concerned watch this again.

Doesn't panic, loves to play on, holds his spot well and cleverly, disposal isn't elite but it isn't s**t either, can take a mark in traffic and one of his kicks in the first minute is sex.

#inbrewisItrust

naturally north

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 8, 2008
Waiting for Lindsay Thomas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
T**ty Bong two's
Anyone concerned watch this again.

Doesn't panic, loves to play on, holds his spot well and cleverly, disposal isn't elite but it isn't s**t either, can take a mark in traffic and one of his kicks in the first minute is sex.

#inbrewisItrust

I'm concerned for one, I miss the days of Micky Martyn charging out of defence like a headless chook and then off loading his famous one handed handballs.

Heart in mouth stuff that was.

Yeah looks like a great choice by our guys.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did you ,er, say the same thing about Durdin?.
i am jacks' complete lack of surprise

Бойцовский%20клуб,%20fight%20club,%20тайлер,%20дерден,%201600x1200.jpg

scooby1279

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
kangaroos
Can't say I know a whole lot about him, but reports are his disposal and offensive game are his weakness. Not to say this can't be improved. But FB would be more suitable at this stage would it not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

offensive game is pretty good and the club would like him to play chb but as i mentioned previously chb or full back these days can become one position.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How good's the kid's attitude. Looks genuinely stoked to just have to opportunity.

Got a good feeling about him. Blokes like this tend to get the absolute best out of themselves.

I, like, like, like, the look, like, of, like him.

Like.

GarnerSmash

10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He seems a good athlete, so should get the AFL body reasonably quickly.

Hopefully he is up to scratch on field.

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This guy has the attitude that Brown and Turner had when they were picked, he is just so stoked to have the chance of reaching his dream. He has the chance to be the most valuable out of all our draftees based on his attitude alone.

Back